Chapter 6

Song for the chapter:

• Obsession by EXO

The deafening roar of water wakes me. There's no mistaking where I am: the waterfall from earlier today. The winter air nips frigidly at the skin. My eyes open and look blearily at the outline of the person before me. The drunken state I was in made it really easy for whoever this bastard is to overtake me. It takes a few seconds before my eyesight adjusts but I finally see my captor. He stands smugly over me, dressed in a gray hoodie and sweatpants.

"You really meant 'soon'." My voice is groggy.

"Yep."

A grin spreads over his face. It is a Cheshire grin of sorts. Wide and opened, it shows almost all of his perfect teeth. He's calm, clearly confident. Who does this bastard think he is? My right arm reaches to slap this bastard.

At least, I attempt to but I'm bound by duck tape. His eyes never leave mine as he watches me. It's almost as if he's admiring his handiwork. Is he getting joy out of me being bound by the restraints. I wish I could knock his teeth out.

"What do you want?"

I bare my teeth in an attempt to intimidate him. Standing up for myself will showcase assertiveness.  Truth be told, I've never been the confrontational type. I'm honestly afraid. I can feel the throbbing of my eyes and my heart beating against my chest. My hands are curled into fists; fingernails dig deep into skin.

"Mochi acting tough? How adorable!"

That didn't go as planned.

"You're not adorable for kidnapping me."

Eyes, the color of an endless depth of ink, glimmer within the darkness. Yet, there is an eeriness that still surrounds them. "Come on. I thought you loved to spend time with your followers. What's the matter?"

"I do but I'd prefer if we met without the 50 Shades of Grey vibes."

A smirk is all I get in response. I arch a brow, not sure what to say next, but the awkward situation needs to end. "Mark, what do you want?" My words this time are more calm but firm.

Quick Author's Note: The Mark in this story is not the adorable rapper from NCT/SuperM/every other SM affiliated group that Mark Lee is thrown in

"I was wondering when you'd change your tone."

My jaw clenches. This guy is really grinding my gears. What is the point of this? I thought he was a fan of mine. Why kidnap me? Is he mad that Jungkook didn't want to buy the water?

"I want you to help me build my online followers."

"What the f- flip flap applejack?" A quote from Devil Incarnate flows from my mouth. I'm thankful that the guys were discussing the story earlier. It's beneficial to restrain from cursing. It wouldn't be a smart move to anger my captor.