.

Welcome to Creative Corner, the positivity community. We hope you find a family in this community and enjoy your stay.

Before we proceed, here are the only set of rules we have.

RULES:

1) No rudeness! Seriously, after your review, if we find you being rude to any of the admins, you're out! No strikes, rudeness isn't condoned in this community.

2) Tag six or more people! If you're feeling generous, you can tag six or more people in order for this review shop to be discovered.

3) Follow your admin permanently. foreverclumsyx. She's the one's keeping the reviews tidy and straight to the point.

4) Read, Vote and Comment on one chapter only of my book, #TheGlitch. I'll be checking. Your form won't be accepted without it.

5) Please comment your username and the name of the book you'll like us to review. We review three chapters per book and also leave votes behind to help boost your progress.

6) Add this book to a public reading list in order to attract more people to the review shop and to be notified of any updates we have.

7) Be patient, please. We have to thoroughly read your chapters to give you pointers so don't be in a hurry. Your review will most definitely be up eventually.

8) Password is 1:24AM. You must include the password in your form. That's how I know you've read through the rules.

That's it. Eight simple rules, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to follow.

WHAT WE DO:

Here in the Creative Corner, we review, critique and pick apart books to tell you where to improve. Its a positive community which aims to increase the reads of undiscovered writers.

FORM:

Fill out the form below.

Name:
Book Name:
Amount of Chapters:
Genre of Book:
Followed Rules?
Password:
Tags:

HIRING:

We're currently hiring the following:

Admins.

Marketers.

Graphic Makers.

ADMINS:

We need serious minded, goal oriented, punctual Wattpaders to help keep the entire process tidy. If you think you can handle the role of Admin, fill out the form below:

Name:
Book Name:
Why You Want To Be Admin:
Have You Worked For Other Communities:
Tags:

MARKETERS:

Creative Corner is in dire need of people to market the community and attract more members. If you feel you can make up a portfolio and invite people to come and permanently stay, fill out the form below:

Name:
Book Name:
Why You Want To Be A Marketer:
Previous Experience on Online Marketing:
Tags:

GRAPHIC MAKERS:

This one is obvious in itself. We need a dedicated team who will make our manips, covers, blurbs, graphic portfolio's, etc. If you're good with graphics of know someone who is, don't hesitate to interact!

Name:
Book Name:
Graphic Portfolio/ Experience
Tags:

REWARDS:

As an Admin, Marketer or Graphic Maker, you get a permanent follow, a review on up to FIVE chapters of your book and a sticker. I mean, who wouldn't want a sticker? As a member, you get more reads!

HOW IT WORKS:

A total of one book is read a day by admins going as far as THREE CHAPTERS ONLY, dropping their polite reviews in form of comments sometimes and helping each member's book with votes and shares. After your book is reviewed, you'll be notified in the tag and comment section.

That's it! Have a nice day and DON'T FORGET TO TAG 6 OR MORE PEOPLE!