episode 3

Being showed to my seat I sat down gazing out the window. Soon the air hostess came by holding my bottle of water.
Thank you I said to her. I guess she was stricken by my handsome look that she kept staring at me. I just waved at her and she began to blush sending me those eyes messages.
Looking over to mum I found her busy struggling with the seatbelt.
Leo_ here I'd put it on for you, I guess all these excitement is driving you crazy mum.
Mum_ yes hunny. Finally I get to see my country once more. 26years going now since I left Nigeria to come be with your father.
Leo_ can't wait to meet my new friend over there. I told her popping a gum ball into my mouth.
she looks surprised at first as she gave me those hard stares.
Mum_ friend? Tell me is she beautiful, sexy and a Nigerian? Huh?teased mum staring deeply into my eyes.
Leo_ mum!
Mum_ Leonardo!
Leo_ okay yeah she's all that.
Mum_ I knew it, well I'm thinking about you starting college there in Nigeria.
Leo_ mum seriously! I thought this is going to be like a two or three months thing. No way I'm starting school there in Nigeria.
Mum_ trust me you're gonna love the school. She said browsing through her iPod.
Leo_ reaching out for my phone I logged into Facebook and texted Emma telling her about the news mum just gave me.
Leo_ someone added something new to my to-do list
Emma_ what did she do this time around?
Leo_ school😔😔. It sucks
Emma_ I love the sound of that, but I guess you aren't excited that much.
Leo_ absolutely. I replied looking at mum who just smiles at me.
Leo_id be landing soon. Chat you later.
Emma_ okey dockey welcome to Nigeria Leo 😊😊.
Leo_ Thank you Emma
Emma_ ops I almost forgot, where are you staying prescisly?
Leo_mum has to sort that out, never asked her about it. Wait a second.
Looking over to mum I found her busy scrolling through some properties.
Mum_ it's beautiful isn't it?. She asked showing me a beautiful estate with a big swimming pool.
Leo_ yeah it is, but where exactly are we staying in Nigeria?
Mum_lagos.
Leo_ it's Lagos.
Emma_ wow I'm also in Lagos. So where in Lagos?
Leo_huh? Is there another place in Lagos?
Emma_yeah a lot actually.
Taking a look at the address I found the word lekki
Leo_ it's in Lekki.
Emma_ I'm also in lekki. Said Emma sending me the smiley emoji.
Leo_guess everything matches our preferences.
Emma_ yeah.
Leo_ I gotta go now.
Emma_ yeah. Bye. Love you.
Leo_ smiling to myself I immediately logged out with a big bright smile on my face.
Taking a look at the window I could see we were about to land. I couldn't contain my excitement anymore. I just wanted to see Emma. Let's say I've totally fallen for her. And also did she just say love you?.

Putting on my mask and hand gloves I immediately stepped out with my luggages so did mum.
Something felt awkward about Nigeria. It was hot. As in "HOT"
taking a look at the environment the people there seemed to be preoccupied by one thing or the other. Some people were staring at me also and that made me feel uncomfortable. Back in New York I don't get more stares like this.
Leo_ mum why are they staring at me this much?
Mum_ it's their lifestyle hunny. Nigerians look a lot. Said mum as we both walked into the airport.
Walking over to the other side we immediately picked our bags out as we made for the exit door.
Looking at mum she was busy roaming her eyes through the crowd of people waiting for their loved ones.
Leo_ who are you looking for?
Mum_ an old school mate of mine.He's coming to pick us up.
Leo_ what's his name?
Mum_ Ade
Leo_ uuh! that sounds weird on my tongue. How about Adele
Mum_ no Ade. As in Adeleke.
Leo_ so funny with the way it sounds to my ears.
Checking the time on my wrist watch it was four o' clock already and the sun had already began to set down slowly.
Ade seemed to be lost in his chit chat conversation with my mum as they mostly talked about school life.
Ade_ so Leo how do you see Nigeria?
Leo_ uuum not bad, but as long as I can get free WiFi all day.
Ade just laughs and whispers something to mum. Something in his language I guess and the both start laughing out loud.
Ade_ Seriously this your son is very handsome ooh. Are you sure he is your son?
Mum_ yes nah he is. Said mum smiling at me.
Leo_ what's with those words like nah, joor ,abegi, commort for road, wetin  dey do you? I dey H?
Ade_ I guess someone has being attententive in class. Well son nah is actually like saying yes.
Jorr is please,so is abegi. Commort for road is asking someone to live the road for you.
Wetin dey do you?_ Is what is wrong with you?
I dey H is simply_ I'm hungry
Leo_ nah all those doesn't make sense at all. Back in the States we don't talk no shit like that.
Mum_ this is Nigeria you've got to flow with the way people do here or you'd get lost.
Leo_ as far as I'm concerned no body is getting lost here mum, I'm just trying to live up to Nigeria expectations.

Plugging in my headphones I began to him to the lyrics of Ed Sheeran music perfect.

🎵 Dancing in the dark🎵
🎵With you between my arms🎵
🎵 Barefoot on the grass🎵
🎵 Listening to our favorite song, when you said you're in a mess🎵
🎵I whispered underneath my breath🎵
🎵You hunny up, you look perfect tonight 🎵

I got tired of listening to the songs so I decided to chat emma up a bit.
She was online as usually as I sent her a message.
Leo_ hey beautiful just about to pull over to my house now.
Emma_ Glad you're home safe.
Leo_ what you doing now.
Emma_Going for a swim. Care to join me?
Leo_😜😜. Yeah sure
Emma_ 🙄🙄don't think anything is gonna happen. It's just swimming.

We're home said Ade pulling the car into a big estate.
I didn't think they'd be such  beautiful houses as this in Nigeria. It was sparkling clean so was the neighborhood. You could hear birds chirping, the dress swaying and beautiful flowers all planted round the house.
Taking out my camera I took a selfie of myself standing outside the big mansion and saved it immediately.
Ade_ come on in son.
Walking into the mansion was like walking into heaven. Everything just attracted my eyes as I finally took my mask off.
Ade_ come I'd show you to your rooms.
Following him into the elevator we soon reach the second floor as we all step out.
Mum room was at the extreem and mine next to the game room.
Ade_ you both freshen up while I'd order some foods.
Mum_ meanwhile where's your daughter Busola?
Ade_ she should be somewhere in this house, you know teenagers always trying to do what they like.
Leaving them to their discussion I soon enter my room. Setting my bags down I sit on the bed feeling the soft squishy fabrics.
Taking off my shoes I soon start exploring the rooms from the bathroom to the closet, then over to the window.
The mansion had a big pool at the back and a beautiful barbecue garden too.
Something caught my eyes as I could see someone in the pool.
It was a girl. She was tall skinny, but not too skinny. She had this bright olive burnt skin. Black hairs that were reaching her shoulders. Her eyes were beautiful so we're her slender legs. Looking over to her butt goosh! I did feel aroused just by looking at them.
I guess she's Ade's daughter.
She got curves everywhere.
Mum_ What are you looking at?
Asked mum stepping into my room
Leo_ uum nothing. Just looking at the pool. I lied covering the curtains. I could feel my heart raising in my chest with every step she took.
Looking at me closely she immediately opened the curtains.
Mum_hmmm the pool is very beautiful. Nice view from up here. I'd be in my room. She said walking out.
Running to the window just to get a glimps of the fairytale princess I found out she wasn't there anymore.
Smacking my forehead I soon lie on my bed just staring at the ceiling.