episode 9

Getting in I must say people did turn out much than we least expected. It was filled with everyone from school and some folks from the neighborhood and I could spot miss Betty by the champagne table drinking with a guy too.
I'm welcomed in by the guys who gives me so many handshakes and girls go in for a hug.
I sight mum busy with the cooks as she's trying to make sure everything was perfect.
I wave to her and she waved back.
Getting to the kitchen I found her busy mixing the vanilla and chocolate in the ice cream machine. The cooks at seeing me all welcomes me also before getting back to work.
Looking out the window I could see Kelvin had taken the stage with Susan and busola dancing on stage. Everyone was cheering out loud as the music boomed through.
Mum_ didn't know people craved this much for fast food.
Leo_ I just smile and collect the ice cream from her as I took a big spoonful. This is really good. So what's on the menu?
Mum_ alot. Pizza, sharwarma, pie, cakes, rice, meat pie, chicken pie, fish pie, champagne and anyother thing that has to go into the mouth. Said mum scribbling somethings on her jotpad.
Mum_ aren't you gonna go join the others?and quit wearing the mask you're inside.
Leo_ ooh I totally forgot myself.
See you later. I said giving her a kiss as i immediately made for her office to go put my mask and gloves in.
Walking out of mum's office I spot B and Kelvin still dancing on stage.
Running my hands through my hair I'm soon pulled into the store room by someone I couldn't make out the face.
Leo_ hey let go off me
Tiffany_ hey there handsome. Surprised? She asked tracing her nails from my shoulders till it rested on my lips.
Leo_so what are you trying to do now. Get my attention?.
Tiffany_ more than that. She replied now running her hands on the back of my neck.
Leo_ as much as I'd love to sit here and chitchat with you, but NO!, My gf is out there Waiting on me so do please excuse me I have to get.......
She immediately slams me to the wall and goes in for a kiss
The door being opened soon catches our attention and looking there I found B standing and breathing heavily. I could see tears streaming down her face. She soon steps in still looking at me.
Leo_ B I can...
She slaps me immediately.
Busola_ explain what Leonardo. I should have know you were a liar. You've being gone for the past 2hours and you expect me to believe you actually went to help your mum Abit. You know what I should leave you two to your lovey dovey mood. She soon storms out not looking back.
Leo_ B wait I can explain trust me. Running after her I soon get a hold of her hand making her stop.
Busola_ let go Leo
Leo_ no I'm never letting go, you can be mad at me but just listen to what I have to say I..
Busola_ Leonardo now. Let go off me.
Just then someone holds my hand shaking it off hers as he immediately envelopes her in a hug. Tightening his grip on her waist I watch with anger as I ball my fist together. Looking up I found out it was Luke.
Luke_ she said let go off her.  let's get outta here Busola. Loosers  don't deserve to see you cry. They should be the one crying.
I watched as they both stepped out leaving me rotted to my spot.

Soon I could hear my heartbeat through my ears and one of Ruthie B music playing through the speakers. Yeah that was my mood at that moment.
🎵 You're really cute I must admit 🎵
🎵But I need something deeper than this🎵
🎵 I wanna know when I'm looking at you that you don't only see  the things you want to 🎵
🎵Cause I'm not perfect I'm flawed 🎵
🎵And if you don't like that get lost🎵
🎵 CauseI don't want it if it fake🎵
🎵I don't want it if it's just for show🎵
🎵I  just want it if it's real, and I'm thinking I should let you know( you know)🎵
🎵This superficial love thing got me going crazy🎵
🎵Baby if you want me, then you better need me 🎵
🎵Cause I'm so done not being your number one🎵
🎵And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me, like a Damm princess make that an empress, cause I'm so done, not being your number one🎵
Yeah today was all wasted. I guess I've lost her for today.
Getting my phone out I decided to call her but still she refused to pick her calls.
Leo_ I guess I'll have to enjoy this night all by myself.
Soon Kelvin waves me over to come have a drink.

Keovin_ haven't seen B around, where is she?
Leo_ this is all fucked up. She left.
Susan_ what do you mean she left? Last time I saw her she told me she was going to get you
Leo_ Tiffany pranks. She caught I and Tiffany kissing in the store room.
Kelvin_ WTF Leonardo!!
Leo_ I didn't do it purposely. Tiffany pushed herself on me. She's with that jerk Luke.
Kelvin_ I think you need to call or text her. She just can't leave you all by yourself here
Leo_ taking a sip out of my lemonade  I look round the crowd of people sitting, eating, dancing and ordering food. I've done that. I guess she's really mad
Susan_ she needs time. Just give her some space. She'll surely come running back to you. Cheer up.
Leo_ yeah sure.
Susan_Now let's go and party.
Kelvin_ this calls for DJ  kelvfs.
With that everyone began to cheer as I mounted the stage. Seeing mum I wave at her and she just waves back at me smiling. Deep down I wanted to make myself feel it was only for tonight. But still my mind lingered on B still looking at the door waiting to hear the sound of her Bangles dangling and her bright beautiful smile inviting me to come hold her and never let go.

Busola (POV)
My head felt like it was running a marathon. I had a pack of tissue paper on my lap and a glass of warm milk looking at me.
Luke sat beside me patting my back as he tried to stop me from crying more.
Busola_ I so hate him right now. He didn't think about US, ME!! He didn't.
Taking the tissue out I slowly wiped my eyes .
Luke_ there there it's all gonna be fine . Here have your warm milk.
Busola_ why do you care so much about me Luke?
Luke _cause I don't want you to get sick and plus you're my best friend. He replied smiling at me.
Looking into his eyes I must say I forgot how handsome he looked. His Hazel brown pupils, his perfectly styled hair and also his muscular body.
Busola_ I think there's more to that. I said looking at his lips.
Luke soon notices and licks them making his Adam apple go up and down.
Looking into my eyes he slowly began to tilt his head forward. Seeing where he was going to I also decided to just make the best out of the moment.
I soon close my eyes Waiting as our lips slowly connects. But it felt different. I didn't feel any spark or my heart racing.
His kiss was different, rough to say as he tortured my lips.
Luke_ ooh my God I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry III...
Busola_ it's okay, no offences.
Luke_ how about we watch some television.
Busola_ yeah right I replied as I watched him turn on the television.
Right now I didn't want to think about Leonardo.
I guess I kissed Luke and I dont feel bad about doing that.
Nestling my head on Luke's shoulder we began to watch the movie.

Now who's ready for the next chapter.
200reads to unlock the next chapter.
Let's begin
Me_ one
😊😊