Another 'Normal' Day

It was a nice day, the sun shinning over the town, birds singing, everything was calm...

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!" Nicolett's screams resounded all over the house. "IT'S A SUNNY DAY, LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Sanji ran down quickly. "I'll go! I bet there'll be beautiful ladies," he said.

They went to go get ready, after a while everyone went downstairs to meet in the living room with summer clothed and an exited spirit. "Let's go!" Nicolette said.

When they reached the beach area, the girls went to change into a swimming suit, while the boys, who couldn't swim because of their powers, waited in a cottage they'd rented. The girls spent all morning in the beach, swimming and playing. At noon, they were starving and went to demand Sanji to cook for them. He did, and Aika began stuffing her face, as always. The other girls paced themselves, eating normally. Catnip held a beer in her hand.

"Ugh," Aika mumbled between bites. "It's too sunny today..." Kimiko glanced at her, giving her a look that said 'don't try anything'. Aika grinned and the others looked at them in confusion. Kimiko continued to glare at Aika. Suddenly, the sky clouded over, a freezing breeze blew over the beach, and snowflakes started falling from the sky. The people in the beach gasped. Kimiko looked at Aika with a blank face. "Idiot," she said.

"What? I was hot," Aika shrugged.

The others were surprised. "You're doing that?" Nicolette asked. Aika nodded.

Catnip exclaimed, "Wtf, how? You didn't tell us!"

"Hm, I just do it," Aika smiled.

"That's not an answer, sweetheart," Kimiko told Aika.

"Why did you just... My sunny day!!" Nicolette exclaimed angrily. That only made Aika laugh. Nicolette got angrier, but Kimiko spoke up before they could start fighting.

"Aika, bring back the sun," she ordered.

Aika raised her hands in surrender, and the snowflakes stopped falling. Nicolette cried out, "THANKS! MY SUNNY DAY'S BACK!"

The people at the beach were confused about the sudden changes in weather. They were gaping at the sky, muttering at each other. Some even got up and packed their things to leave the beach. Then, Nicolette made a rainbow appear.

Aika's eyes sparkled. "Food made out of a rainbow..." she murmured, day dreaming about food.

"I NEED BEER!" Catnip shouted, interrupting Aika's daydream.

Then Natasha came up to the girls and said, "Guys, I found a cave!" The group of girls got up and went to the cave Natasha found, to explore it.

They arrived and walked in. It reeked horribly, and Kimiko wrinkled her nose, as did Aika. "I didn't know going spelunking required bad smells," Kimiko said, disgusted.

Aika nodded in agreement, then got close to the cave wall. "I bet it taste the same as it smells," she said about to like the wall. She stopped when everyone stared at her blankly.

Kimiko rolled her eyes. "Oh please, continue. Lick the frigging walls," she said sarcastically. Aika grinned.

Nicolette cleared her throat. "Stop messing around. We need to focus, we're in this weird cave."

Natasha nodded and the girls kept walking. They walked deeper and deeper into the cave in silence. They looked around at the walls of the cave, crystals hanging from the roof and rocks littered around the sandy floor. Even though they were deep in the cave, there was enough light to see a few feet ahead.