A Boy's Day

It was 10 a.m. Everything was calm, birds were chirping and the sun shone over the calm forest, but then... Nothing happened. Everyone was asleep, except for Yato and Sanji, who were getting ready. Sanji had to go to work, and Yato was bored, so he decided to accompany his friend.

"Dude, hurry up," Sanji said.

"Shut up. Do you know how hard it is to get perfect hair?!" Yato exclaimed.

After 10 minutes of waiting for Yato's hair to be 'perfect', they left. At the restaurant, Yato sat at usual table. He was eating breakfast and chatting with Sanji, since there were few customers in the morning.

"It's been a nice, calm morning," Yato said happily.

"Yeah... Maybe too calm..." Sanji said. Suddenly, everything started to rumble. "Told you so," Sanji told Yato.

Sanji's POV
The door exploded, and a demon voice was heard. "SANJIIIIII!!!" After the smoke from the explosion started clearing up, a silhouette appeared. I sighed after the silhouette. Aika dashed towards me, yelling "FOOOOOOOD!" I stepped to the side, which made Aika crash into the kitchen. "Food?" she said, emerging from the kitchen.

"I keep no food there. Just utensils," I told her. She ran towards me, grabbed me by my neck and insisted me to give her foos. "I left tons of food on the kitchen yesterday night," I exclaimed.

Aika let go and said akwardly, "Ever heard of a midnight snack?"

I sighed and pushed her away, walked to the kitchen and said 'Meshi Meshi no Meal'. Food magically appeared on plates and trays. When Aika saw all the food, she started drooling and proceeded to eat. I left the kitchen to keep chatting with Yato, but to my surprise, Yato was at the entrance, restoring the door using his alchemy powers. Next to him was a familiar person.

"Ugh, what is he doing here?" I groaned.

Zach was standing next to Yato, being useless. "Oh hey Sanji!" he said. "I was bored at the house, so I thought maybe we could, you know, spend the day together. Just guys."

"Gotta work," I said.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!" insisted Zach.

Yato somehow agreed to it and tried to convince me. I got tired and finally agreed. "Okay, fine. What do you wanna do?" I asked Zach.

"Let's go for a walk," he suggested. I sighed and agreed, knowing that if I said no, he'd come up with some stupid idea, like 'let's go eat ice cream' or 'let's go play sports'. We left Karashi after I closed it and put up a sign that said 'I'll be back in a while'.

We walked everywhere in the town square about 3 times. Zach finally got bored an told us to go to the forest. We spent 30 minutes walking until Zach said, "This is way too boring. Let's do something else."

Yato was about to say something but I shushed him. We heard some rustling in the trees and bushes. Everything felt silent, but I got a sudden feeling of danger. Quickly, I looked up and saw a thick man falling above us, armed with a sword. I chuckled as I put a cigarette in my mouth. Yato and Zach noticed the man but were too shocked to react. I lifted my leg, jumped high, and before the man could attack (or crush us), I kicked him hard on the stomach, as I yelled "Collier strike!" The man was sent flying until he crashed with a tree, which fell on impact.  When I landed back on the ground, I was met by Yato and Zach staring at me blankly.

"Dude, how'd you do that?" exclaimed Yato.

"A little trick I know. I call it 'Black Leg Style'. I've trained my legs everyday as a way of attacking. As a result, my kicks are extremely powerful. Now, get ready, Yato, 'cause it seems they're more, and they aren't happy. Zach, you go hide in a bush."