Laundry Part 1

A/N: No smut but is a bit spicy 🌶! Y/N means your name.

A quick knock at the door brought my attention away from the large pile of laundry on my bed.

"Are you there," Bucky called out from behind the door.

"Physically yes. Mentally is debatable. Come in," I responded.

Bucky laughed and swung the door open. His eyes crinkled whenever he smiled, it was a lovely sight to see aside from his trademark scowl. I softly bit my lip when I noticed he only wore black sweatpants. His toned upper body was on display and his metal arm glistened from the sunlight. It was a struggle to tear myself away from his fine physique.

"I hope you're not giving me more laundry cause I have enough already," I said grabbing a pair of pants from the pile and folding them.

"Unfortunately, yes I do. I think our clothes got mixed up. I don't recall wearing underwear that say juicy on them," he said holding up the red boyshorts by his finger.

I quickly snatched them away, my face turning the same color as the undergarments and threw them on the pile. This caused the soldier to laugh more as he dug through the green basket he had set on the bed. He pulled out another pair of undergarments, a silver thong. He cocked his eyebrow at me and threw it on the already large pile.

"I don't appreciate you looking at my intimates, Barnes," I said turning my head away from him feeling mortified.

"Well I could always keep them with me but then that would mean you're going commando around the tower," he quipped back digging through the basket again. He pulled out another pair of underwear. They were blue with black lace on the band. I couldn't stand the humiliation anymore.

I moved his laundry basket to my lap and dug around looking for the remainder of my clothes. I pulled out two of my workout shirts and a couple pairs of socks.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind that happening," he said moving the basket away from my lap and leaning down towards me. His hands rest on my thighs moving them up slowly as he spoke. "Would be pretty hot to know you're wearing nothing. Seeing you twerk in those tight dresses you wear whenever you go out to the club. Watching you in the gym with those tight shorts. God I would just bend you over right there and take you."

I shuddered at his touch. His hands were dangerously close to my shorts waistband. The proximity of his face to mine and the conversation made me wet. He noticed my arousal and pressed a kiss to my neck. I shifted away from him knocking my cat off the bed in the process and stuttered,

"I t-think that's e-everything."

Bucky stood back up, shot me another smirk and grabbed the basket walking out of my room wordlessly. Once he closed the door I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

Damn him.