Bubbles

A/N: Part one maybe?

  To say I had a long day was a understatement. It seemed like nothing was going my way. I woke up ‪this morning‬ and stepped in a puddle of water. I figured my cat knocked over my water bottle while I was asleep. Then while I was gelling my hair ‪this morning‬ some of it fell in my eye irritating it. My eyeshadow refused to blend and my new blush pack fell on the floor shattering into pieces.

I left my toast in the toaster for too long and it was the only piece left. My coffee spilled on my white blouse so I was forced to change it before leaving to work. The rest of the day went without a hitch but the bad start to my morning had me in a grumpy mood.

It was the evening now and I was relieved to be back at the tower. I walked into my room, kicked off my shoes and threw myself on the bed. There was a grunt from the bed and Bucky flipped the covers off his face exposing himself.

"I'm sorry about that," I apologized, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay," Bucky replied running his hand through his long chocolate hair, "What's up with you?"

"I had a bad morning. It felt like a comedy of errors man," I replied rubbing my eyes, "First the fucking cat knocked over my water bottle and spilled water over the floor. Then after that I put gel in my hair and it fell in my eye."

"Is that why it looks so red," Bucky asked stroking my cheek softly.

"Yes," I said taking off my socks.

Bucky placed his hands on my hips then pressed a kiss to my shoulder. I ran my hands through his long hair lovingly then shrugged off my blouse.

"Mmm, if all I have to do to get you undressed is kiss your shoulder then I have been severely lacking," Bucky replied cheekily sitting up from his comfortable spot, "How about the pants now hm?"

His metal fingers traveled to the button on my pants and undid it. He moved the zipper down and started to shrug the pants off from around my waist. I stood up so he could completely slide them off. He discarded the pair of bottoms to the side and lay on his stomach, his head at the edge of the bed.

He pressed kisses up my left thigh as I freed myself from my bra. Once that was discarded, I intertwined my hands and stretched raising my arms over my head relishing in the feeling of being freed from the confines of a bar.

"Fuck," Bucky cursed as his hands slipped between my panties and crotch. He stroked my clit softly before yanking the panties down around my ankle. His finger continued to dance around my bud softly, teasing me.

"Baby," I said stepping out of the gray fabric, "As much as I enjoy this I really want to take a bath. Will you join?"

I stepped out of his embrace, swung open the bathroom door and walked in grabbing the drain plug. I placed it and turned on the water while waiting  to get Buckys answer. He stood in the doorway holding two towels, a bottle of wine, and Mr. Bubbles. Where he suddenly got the wine I have no clue but I beamed when I gazed at him.

"Id love to," he replied with a grin.