Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

A/N: On the bottom of the story you'll see the picture of the dress. Also this is an actual country song! I just stole the and a tiny part of the chorus

To say Tony enjoyed throwing parties was an understatement. It seemed that whenever given the opportunity he would throw one and tonight was no exception. Workers and Avengers buzzed around setting up for the event while Tony directed them around the living room. I had just come back from a run with Steve and Bucky dripping in sweat.

"Another party," Bucky asked Tony incredulously, "Again?"

"Yes another party," Tony replied dodging two workers carrying a table, "I assume you're going to hide in your room as always? You know it would be nice to come out and socialize a little bit. Wouldn't kill you to meet some girls."

Bucky rolled his eyes at Stark and went over to the refrigerator. Steve spoke,
"Leave him alone, Stark. Besides, I'm going to join for a little bit with Natasha. What about you Y/N?"

"Oh I don't know," I responded catching the water bottle Bucky tossed towards me, "I'm not sure if I'm in the party mood to be honest. Besides, I have a lot of paperwork from the last mission that I still have to do. I've been procrastinating a lot."

"There will be Tequila there," Natasha responded in a singsong voice.

She knew tequila was basically my vice and it made my clothes came off. Literally no matter what happened somehow I ended up either half or fully naked. Not saying that I was an alcoholic, but I did love the occasional shots of tequila. Patron was good for a cheap option, Don Julio was great for a fancy event, but my all-time favorite type of tequila had to be Don Pilar Tequila.

I wiped my mouth and asked,
"What type you have and maybe I will consider."

"Literally any brand that you can think of," Tony replied as his lips formed a devilish smirk.

"Oh shit. Careful," Natasha said, "Tequila makes her clothes come off."

Bucky's eyebrows cocked up and asked,
"Come off?"

"Shut it Natasha," I replied turning away from the group embarrassed, "Now."

The redhead ignored my pleas and continued,
"Whenever we drink tequila her clothes end up coming off. I have no clue why but she'll start by taking off her shoes, then lose an earring down the sink. After that, her jacket will come off and then eventually we need to use a tablecloth to cover her up. I'm surprised that she still has half of her closet."

The gentleman laughed as I looked down feeling embarrassed. Bucky, it seemed was having the most fun with this brand new information. His eyes twinkled as he looked at me with a mischievous tint in them.

"So are you joining," Tony asked, "Please? It'll be fun!"

"Fine," I relented, "Only cause there will be tequila."

"Come to my room around like 7:45 so that Wanda and I can help you get ready," Nat instructed.

I shot her a thumbs up and left to my room determined to shower up and at least nap before the evening started.

Seven-forty five rolled around before I knew it. I had taken a shower, napped, and even made a dent in my paperwork before the party. I sat on Natashas bed as she braided my hair into French pigtails. She pulled tightly making me yelp out in pain.

            "Beauty is pain," she responded as she pulled tighter, "Besides, when Bucky sees you he is going to drop his jaw. I'm so glad that you bought that dress."
Natasha was referring to the burgundy sequined dress that I had recently bought during an online sale. It was short, tight and honestly looked amazing on me. I hadn't had the courage to wear it but Natasha convinced me otherwise.