Laundry Part 3

A/N: Pure SMUT! Enjoy

"Hi. So everything that's been going on today has been leading up to this moment? The workout? Dropping your napkin? It all leads to you in my bed half naked? God, doll, you could've just asked me instead of torturing me," he said dropping his yoga mat onto the floor.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bucky," I responded innocently, "It's just all my underwear have gone missing."

Bucky walked up to the edge of the bed, grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him. I lay on my stomach while he spread out my legs. Bucky let out a curse and rubbed himself against my already wet cunt.

I moaned, "Bucky, please."

"Patience," he said snaking his hand down my core, "You've been torturing me all day, now it's your turn."

"You did too," I protested as Bucky teased my folds, "You aren't innocent in this situation."

His rough finger made contact with my sensitive bud tracing circles. His metal hand snaked through my hair and pulled my head up next to his. It was an awkward position but damn did it feel great. Bucky expertly brought me to my first orgasm, rubbing my bud as I cried out his name coating his fingers.

"Such a bad girl," Bucky whispered into my ear, "Look at yourself, getting fingered fucked."

Bucky let my hair go and stepped away from me. I turned around onto my back resting my head on a pillow and he stripped his top exposing his toned torso.

Bucky climbed onto the bed and hooked his strong arms around my legs. He leaned down and brought his lips to mine. His hands grabbed my breast and I let out a gasp. His tongue slipped into my mouth, taking the opportunity to mesh with mine. I ran my hands down his back feeling every muscle flexing underneath my palms. Hooking my thumb in his waistband I pulled them down along with his boxers. His cock sprung free laying against my stomach. He broke our kiss to take off my top and completely remove his clothes.

"God I've been wanting this for this so long," he said pressing a kiss against my neck, "You're gorgeous."

I giggled and pecked his lips while forcing him to sit on his legs. I brought my mouth down to his cock and licked a stripe up. He groaned throwing his head back and said, "Y/N no, this is supposed to be about you."

"Hush," I responded taking his head in my mouth. I took as much of him as I could while working the rest of his length with my hand. He was thick and I nearly choked but continued satisfying him with my hot mouth. The noises that came from Buckys mouth were gutteral. Grunts, pants and groans escaped his lips as I worked his cock with my mouth. I let him hit the back of my throat making him curse and thread his fingers through my hair gently. I took him out with a pop and kissed his tip gently. I moved down and sucked on his balls while jerking him off with my hand. He was close to coming.

"Lay down, now," Bucky commanded pulling away from my touch and lips.

I obeyed and he threw my legs over his shoulders. Bucky brought his lips down to my bud, suckling and licking relentlessly. My toes curled while his tongue danced around my vagina. I was close to cumming and Bucky knew. His metal hand lay on my stomach holding me down from arching my back up to meet his tongue.

I pleaded, "Bucky let me come. I'm close."

He nodded and I let go feeling the tight coil in my stomach release. Bucky cleaned me up with his mouth as my second orgasm subsided. He pulled away and pumped his hard cock with his metal hand. He lined himself with my entrance and looked towards me for approval.

"Fuck me please," I moaned out, "I need you in me."

"Yes doll," he said pushing himself inside of me. I covered my mouth and screamed into my hand. He smirked pulling himself completely out and thrusting back in. He removed my hand from my mouth and held it pinning my arm to the side.

"Holy fuck," Bucky groaned rolling his hips, "You feel so good."

"You do too, my god," I replied as Bucky sucked on my nipples. He pumped inside me at a regular pace hitting the place I needed him the most. He felt amazing, better than what I ever imaged. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me taking every moment in.

"Flip over, doggy style," he commanded pulling out.

Once I turned over, Bucky grabbed my hips and slammed into me without warning. I tossed my head back chanting his name like a song. He proceeded to fuck me from behind leaving kisses and marks on my back. His hands dug into my sides, leaving marks and bruises. I was getting close to releasing again and his thrusts were becoming sloppier.

"I'm about to cum," Bucky grunted, "My God."

"Me too," I said as my ass bounced against his pelvis. The clapping noises from our bodies connecting sounded so hot. I could hear it all day if it meant being fucked by him.

A couple thrusts later and we both released at the same time. Bucky collapsed on top of my body pulling his cock out. He lay by my side and pulled me against his chest.

"Whatever possessed you to do that should possess you more often," Bucky said pressing a kiss against my forehead.