1

The cantina was almost never quiet. It's been a long day I just want to have a drink in peace, but it seems as if there is always a fight going on. I sigh and look up from my table at two people having a heated argument. One of them I have met before. The other...never seen 'em in my life. 

"(indistinct Quechua)"

"I don't even understand what your saying, you green freak!"

Ryner may not be the best acquaintance, but he doesn't deserve to be called a freak. I stood up from the table, putting the bookmark in my book. I make my way over to the men with an angry look. "Who are you calling a green freak," I said in a husky, yet feminine voice. The unfamiliar man slowly turned around to look at me. With one raised eyebrow and a crooked tooth, he growled. "What did you just say?" Eh heh, freak shows like him really put a smile on my face when they are mad.

"You heard me! He can't control what he looks like, you Anzati lookin' scum." I raised my head smugly. "Why, someone outta knock some sense into you. Ha! A woman, running her mouth like she owns the place!" He took a step forward and raised his muscly arm to strike me. Right before his hand collided with my face, The door to the cantina was slammed open. I pulled a way quickly and twisted his arm behind his back. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was. There was a man with silver Mandalorian armor waiting patiently in front of me. "I see you caught him for me," He said through his helmet.

I look around nervously. "I did?" He nods his head and takes the gross man from me. He walked away without looking back. After he left the cantina, I got an idea. I ran out of the doors and went the direction he was going. "You're a bounty hunter, aren't you?" I asked excitedly.

He nodded his head. 

"You don't talk much do you?"

"No need to," he replied. I sigh. "You know, if your a bounty hunter, you get paid for turning this guy in right? well, I kind of...caught him for you." I said, hoping he would get where I was going with this. 

"If you're wanting a part of the bounty, the answer is no," he said, obviously annoyed.

I huffed and puffed. I started to walk away until he believed I was gone. Then when his guard was lowered a little bit, I jammed my fist into his armor. But all the happened was me getting a bruised fist and an angry bounty hunter on my tail. He turned around at the speed of light and pulled out his blaster. I had done messed up. I ran, avoiding all of the shots he took with his blaster. 'big mistake' i thought. 

I ran into a dark alleyway, that's when I realize that the sun was setting. I didn't see the Mandalorian anywhere. I slowly look to my left and then to my right. I look back forward and I'm face to face with the bounty hunter.

He puts his blaster to my forehead and I look at him with fearful eyes. With a shaky voice, i plead, "I'm so sorry. Please don't do this." He stares at me and sighs. "Come on," he says and starts walking away.

"I'm sorry?" I ask. He turns and looks at me. "You coming?" I am much confusion but I follow. 

I follow him to his ship and walk up the ramp to enter when he stops me. "Give me any weapons you have on you." I stare at him without moving a muscle. He tilts his head as if to say, 'I'm waiting.' My eyebrow raises. "Your not going to like steal my weapons then attack me so I can't fight back are you?" He impatiently sighs at my comment. I hesitantly hand him my blaster and knife. I still had my saber hidden in my boot. He still stood there. "That's it, I swear!" I yelled. He stomped forward in his heavy armor and pointed a finger at me. "Don't swear when what your saying is a lie. It could get you into serious trouble someday," he scolded. Then he yanked the light saber out of my boot, "H-Hey! You can't take that from me!" I yelled. 

He continued walking. "Please! Don't do this!" He still ignored my pleads. I ran towards him and tried to pull it back to me. I accidentally turned it on and made a slight burn on his armor. He slowly turns towards me. *smack* My vision blurs as his hand connects with my now bruised cheek. I could almost see the regret written on his face through his helmet.

Tears ran down my face and I run to hide. All the way across his ship I sit down and cry away my feelings because it's the only thing I'm truly good at. How pathetic. I undo the braid that has been in my hair for now 7 years. "I'm sorry, I have failed you, master. Please forgive me, for I have been a horrible student," I whispered to myself. 

I look up from where I'm sitting to see a little green creature. I rub my eyes to make sure I'm seeing clearly. The creature waddles towards me and sits down. I giggle a bit. 

"Hey, cutie. Where did you come from?" I ask the child. 

"He's with me."

I quickly tuck my knees into my chest and hide my face. He kneels down next to me and passes me my saber. "The weapon of a Jedi," he says, intrigued. "It was my master's before he was...killed. By a hunter..like you," I whispered. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Your a padawan?" I remember the braid I undid. "was," I say as i look at the wavy strands in my hair. "I have failed my master, I am no padawan."

He stands up and picks up the kid. Then he sits down again right in front of me. "You wanna talk about it?" He asks, not really wanting to hear about it. I shook my head no. "Okay, I'm here if you change your mind." He stood up and left, child in hand. 

-

This was not like Mando. He wasn't usually a talker. But for some reason all he wanted to do was make this grieving girl happy.

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p