6 (other half)

(Y/n)'s point of view

We arrive on the busy planet of Coruscant. I look over at the still flustered Mandalorian. "Are we going?" I ask after we have been sitting on the ship for a while. He stutters, "Y-Yeah, you go, j-just give me a second." I shrug my shoulders and walk down the ramp of the ship.

'is he okay,' I ask myself. I look around the city. It really is magnificent. Mando walks down the ramp and I give him a concerned look. He nods his head and we leave the ship.

"So where do we find him?" I ask. He looks over, "You mean where do I find him. You are taking the kid and staying somewhere safe." 

I groan, "Couldn't I just stay on the ship with the kid?" He stops. "Are you serious? I'm trying to find a. ship. Hijacker. here," He says as if I'm an idiot. I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't treat me like a child!" I yelled. He grabbed my shoulder and I could tell that he was angry now. "Last I checked, you were seventeen. A child. You may be an adult tomorrow, but you aren't one today," he said sternly.

My eyes widen with rage and stubbornness. I swing my head to the side with my arms crossed over my chest. "Bantha fodder," I insult him confidently. He sarcastically laughs, "Wow, real mature."

What crawled up in him and died? Hopefully a Bantha. (If you haven't noticed, your character really doesn't like Banthas)

-

Mando and I didn't talk to each other after our fight. He walked me to a restaurant and left, giving me some credits for food.

I only ordered some water. I felt horrible about what happened between the Mandalorian and I. I shouldn't have called him Bantha fodder, I am just a child.

I payed the lady who took my order and left. 

I found a little shop, hoping to find a gift for Mando. I mean, he did let me join him on his ship and in return I call him bantha fodder.

Then I see it, an old gear fused with iron. Pieces of lead lay inside of the knickknack. My Father told me about these before he passed. Just owning one shows quality of bravery and justice.

'it's perfect.'

I walk to the cashier and pay for my single item. "Is that all? You know, these are very special. It's my last one, your lucky you got it when you did," she said and chuckled. I smiled. "They really are, it's a gift for a friend of mine," I said

"Must be a very special friend," she smirked. my face turned red. "Don't stress it kid, now run along," She ordered sweetly and handed me a little box for the item. I thanked her and did as I was told.

I walked back to the restaurant with the kid and my knickknack. I went inside and waited on one of the waiting chairs. Mando walked in. 'that was quick.'

He saw me and I put my head down, walking towards him. "Hey, cheer up. I'm sorry," he said quietly in a soft voice. I accidently let a tear slip. 'Why am I crying?'

I look up at him and smile. I hand him the box with the gift in it. "no, I'm sorry," I said apologetically.

We walk outside and he opens the box. As soon as the lid is off, he gasps and wraps his arms around me. "Thank you," he says, his words muffled in my hair.

"A-Anytime," I said, I did not expect this.

"Sorry, my father had one just like this. I don't know what came over me," he composes himself. 

We walk back to the ship. "So did you catch him?" I ask. He nods his head. "Good."

baiiiii, I am working on 7 to make up for yesterday

-StuckInAFandom

;p