2

I made my way back to the cockpit after my breakdown. Sitting down in the passenger's seat, I looked at the Mandalorian. "Sorry," I said quietly. He didn't reply. 

"Why am I here?" I asked him. I noticed that the kid was sitting on his lap. "You wanted to share the bounty didn't you?" My eyes lit up with excitement. A smile was plastered  on my face as I looked forward to the windshield. 

I felt a hand wrap around my calf and looked down. "Hey, sweetie!" I picked up the kid and he played with my long hair as he sat on my lap. I smiled. He is just the cutest thing! "How old is this thing? he is like a little baby," I asked. "Around 50," he simply replied. I gasped. "Oh my Kenobi," I exclaimed in disbelief. 

"Our guy is wanted on Tatooine, 2 parsecs away," he said and I looked back at the knocked out bounty on the floor. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about him." the Mandalorian cleared his throat. "So... Can I call you Mando?" I asked hopefully. "No," he responded. I pouted. 

I put my hands around the shoulders of the cooing kid, still in my lap. I booped his nose and he let out a light giggle. 

"Thanks for deciding to share the bounty," I told him. "Of course, Daydream," he replied. My face turned crimson. 'Daydream'? I thought to myself. He chuckled. 

I noticed the kid was starting to fall asleep. "psst," I whispered. The Mandalorian looked over and saw the kid half asleep. "Finally," he said in relief. Gosh he is such a dad at a birthday party. My jaw dropped sarcastically. 

-

"We are here," Mando said, waking me from my slumber. "Huh?" I look around. Oh, we are here.

We stepped off the ship and Mando dragged the bounty who was now waking up. I squinted my eyes to see who wanted him. Of course, they are Jawas. 

As we neared closer, we could hear indistinct Jawaese. The Jawas saw us walking towards them with their bounty and ran to us with mischievous excitement. Their leader arose among them to claim the wanted man.

Dozens of Jawas crowded around us, jumping up and down. One (probably not accidently) jammed it's staff into my foot. "Son of a Bantha!" I shouted and grabbed my foot. The Mandalorian looked over but then ignored me. 

In the distance I saw a little figure. I squinted my eyes again. "Shoot!" I cursed. The kid was out of the ship! I ran as fast as I could, before the Jawas made it to him. I scooped him up in my arms and ran back to the ship to put him back on it.

"Stay here, kid!" I scolded. He tilted his head as if he didn't understand a word that I was saying. He yawned, I guess he was still sleepy. I walked out of the ship and almost body slammed Mando. 

"Did you get the credits already?" He nodded his head. 

He handed me 1/3 of them and kept the rest for himself. "Where do I drop you back off at?" He questioned. For some reason, I felt my heart break just a little. "U-uh, just, bring me back to Naboo," I replied, disappointed.

-

We flew for a while and finally made it back to my home planet, Naboo. We walked down the ramp, I had my lightsaber, but he hadn't given me my blaster or knife back yet. "hey c-,"I was interrupted by him yanking me back in the ship. I yelp. 

A giant Blarth stomped by, right in front of us. "What the heck? What is that thing doing here?!" I yelled.

He shushed me. I did what I was told without a second thought, that thing was creepy.

Once the Blarth had passed, I walked back out, only to feel a tiny hand on my leg. I looked down, the kid was looking right at me with his curious, huge eyes. "Aw, hey kid. I'm gonna miss you too," I said to him. I gave him a hug, then put him back on the ground. I walked off the ship. "caa," I heard the kid say. I looked back and saw him waddling after me. Mando picked him up. He struggled against him. The Mandalorian sighs. "Do..you want to stay an extra day?" he asked, monotonously. 

I beamed with joy and ran back onto the ship. The kid made a little giggle. "He seems to like you," Mando said. "He really does," I laughed.