10 (Final Chapter)

I wake up and I'm blinded by the horrid bright lights that fill the room. As always, I try and get up to feel the horrible cold on my feet. 'I need some slippers.'

"Gah!" I grunt as I move my body forward. I look down at my wrapped shoulder and cringe. My door creaks open quietly and Dyn emerges from the doorway.

"Hey, take it easy. You lost a lot of blood," he eases my pain just by saying a few simple words. I smile. "What are you smiling at?" he asks playfully. "You," I tell him.

He pats my head and hands me the glass of water that sat on the table next to my bed. I sip the water and I feel my dehydration go away.

"Thank you for saving me," I say in gratitude. "No, thank you for saving me. Without you, I'm lost," he says calmly. My face turns red.

"A-Anytime," I stutter. He chuckles. Everytime he laughs, I can't help but to forget about everything wrong with the galaxy and laugh as well.

I pat the bed next to me and he lays down by my side. We sit in silence. "I'm sorry, what were your parents' names?" He asks me. I look at my feet. "My mother's name was Padme...My father's was Anakin," I replied with a melancholic tone. "I've heard you talk about them." I nod.

"So yesterday didn't really go as planned," I say. "You think?" He asks, jokingly. I smile and turn towards him, ignoring the pain in my shoulder. "I love you," I stated. "I love you, too, daydream."

My face turns red at my official nickname. "Your so beautiful," he compliments me. "Thanks, the lower half of your face isn't so bad either." We laugh together.

Then he did something I never expected him to do in the history of ever. He took off his helmet.

I sat up immediately and my shoulder made me die inside. "Oh. My. Squash," I said in awe. He sat up as well, more clearly revealing his gorgeous features. 

His beautiful, sharp brown eyes stared at me as I took in his smooth, shiny, dark brown hair and his golden skin. "Wow," I accidently said.

"Like what you see," he said jokingly. I laughed. "You can't put that back on, right?" I asked, making sure he knew what he was doing. He nodded his head. "I don't want to." I smiled at him.

'That's a big commitment.'

He leaned in and as did I. He kissed me lightly. I kissed him back. He pulled away and rested his warm forehead against mine. We looked at each other for a while. "I don't want to move," I said through my smile. he chuckled lightly, "then don't."

I took my forehead off of his and kissed him again. The kiss became increasingly more passionate. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. 

He pushed me back onto the bed and his hand moved to my shoulders. I pulled away, breathing heavily. "Is everything okay?" he asked. I nodded my head. "I'm sorry," I apologized.

He got up and sat next to me. "Hey, don't apologize, daydream," he told me. I shook my head and put my face into my hands.

"Ugh, I'm such a screw up," I complained. "No, you're not. You're anything but," he scolded me.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "How could you be serious? I ruin everything!" I said, mad at myself. He looked at me blankly. I realize how mean that sounds and slump down. "I'm sorry, I really am," I said.

Dyn embraces me and whispers into my ear, "I don't want you to have to apologize for anything as long as you live. You are perfect in every way, don't make yourself believe that you're any less."

My head rested on his chestplate. "Wouldn't it have been hard to get this armor off anyways?"

He smiles, "Actually, not really." I raise an eyebrow. "I'll show you!" He says and starts to take off his armor. "No!No!" I laugh. "You sure?" He laughs. "Yes, I'm sure!"I giggle. He hugs me again and sighs. "You're amazing," he compliments me. "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself," I reply.

He runs his fingers through my hair. "I wish this moment could last forever," he tells me. "Me too," I say.

He kisses the top of my head. "Where's the kid?" I ask. "He is asleep, you know it's about midnight, right?" he asks. I look at him in shock. He nods his head and I hum in acceptance.

He takes a deep breath and gets up. "I have to take care of something, be right back."

I scowl as he leaves the room. Huffing and puffing I lie down on the bed. Then I giggle over my own immatureness. 

Dyn Jarren's Point of View

I stand outside her room gathering all the courage that I do and don't have. 'I've only known her a month.'

But there is no question about it. What I will do when I enter that room, is something that I will not regret. She is my sunshine on any gloomy day.

I open her door and she sits up from her bed. Her feet dangle off the side and I walk over to her and take another deep breath. 

'It's now or never.' I kneel down in front of her, preparing for rejection.

She does her signature eyebrow raise and I start, "(Y/n) (L/n), I have only known you a month, but I remember the first day I met you," I started. "You stole my lightsaber," she interjected. "But I gave it back." We laughed together.

"Anyways, you see I didn't know that you were only 17, but you were the most beautiful angel I had ever seen. We didn't learn each other's names for a while, but I didn't need any identification to know that I loved you. You are my savior, my candle in the darkness, my water in a dry desert. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I can't live without you. So..." I pull out the small box from behind my back and open it.

"Please, marry me...daydream?"

Final word Count: 10,000 

--------------------------------------

Epilogue coming soon!

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p