1.

💜Brianna💜

I looked at myself in the mirror as all of my hair was white and was in bouncy curls. "Mama" I heard as I turned seeing zariya standing there then all of a sudden Killmonger wrapped his arms around her waist and they disappeared.

I turned back seeing a fish bowl filled with fish on the sink counter then looked up in the mirror seeing Killmonger appeared behind me as he placed his hands over my mouth and I gasped grabbing onto his hands. "It's either you or her" he said in my ear then kissed the side of my neck.

I woke up instantly holding onto my chest as I was breathing heavily. I looked over to my side and seen T'Challa move around some still lightly snoring. I got up checking on the twins as they were sleeping. I checked on Azari Along with Zariya.

"Are you okay my queen?" I heard Okoye ask as I nodded "yeah it seems like ever since it's been getting closer and closer to Zariya's 20th birthday I've been having dreams about her disappearing or Killmonger appearing back even them two dating it's weird I don't know" I explained.

"I'm pretty sure he's dead, why don't you get some sleep my queen we're watching over them" she said as I smiled and went back in the room tchalla and I share skipping into the bed next to him as I snuggled up next to him.
He placed his arm over me as I smiled and went back to sleep.

My stomach was huge as I was sitting and reading the twins a book smiling then I looked In front of me seeing Killmonger sit on the opposite couch away from us. "You killed me, killed your own sister, never told me you were pregnant with my baby now look at you pregnant on our third baby together while holding our first two" he said as I started gaining contractions and the twins and killmonger disappeared.

I was holding onto my belly in a pool of blood seeing Zariya and Killmonger together. After that everything went in a blur.

"I'm the devil in the flesh I told you I'll get you one day your king cannot save you from me" I heard.

I woke up instantly as the sun was out birds were chirping and T'Challa was in the midst of getting dressed

as he looked at me crazy. "You alright?" He asked in a chuckle as I nodded. "Yeah" I said as he came around the bed and kissed my lips.

"You look nice baby" I complimented as he chuckled "thank you my queen" he said then looked at me worried "you're still having those dreams?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, you never had a dream about me being pregnant or anything did you?" I asked as he gave me a weird look.

"You're trying to have another one?" He asked then chuckled as I sucked my teeth. "No because in my dreams I'm always pregnant, or Im having dreams about fish unless kaylah, Okoye or even your sister maybe getting pregnant" I brought up as T'Challa chuckled "relax no ones pregnant, no ones going to kill you and Killmonger is dead you killed him relax my queen" he said as I sighed.