3.

💜Brianna💜

T'Challa and I laid the twins in the bed as we went back in our room getting ready for bed. "You're being real territorial that's your brother loosen up" I said taking off my blouse as T'Challa was sitting on the edge of the bed taking off his shirt. "I'm not being territorial I am looking out for my family and Wakanda" T'Challa said as I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't even give your sister a chance" T'Challa brought up as I took my heels off. "I did actually and then she did what she did" I said. "Well can I skip to the part where I kill him?" T'Challa asked as I took off my jeans and sighed.

"T'Challa" I said walking over to him as I placed my arms around his neck climbing on his lap as he smirked and looked up at me. "Just be nice please you never know if his intentions has changed or if he just wants to be around the people he calls family stop being mean." I said as I felt T'Challa rest his hands on my butt.

"You aren't nice so why should I be?" T'Challa asked as I hit his chest playfully and we laughed. "Just be nice because if you're not I'm going to whoop you" I joked as he chuckled.
"You are going to "whoop me?"" He asked as I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah because you're being mean stop it and stop getting jealous when he spit his weak flirting lines at me" I said rubbing my thumb slightly over T'Challa's lips as he chuckled.
"He couldn't handle you even if he wanted too" T'Challa said as I giggled. "You can barely handle me" I said as he chuckled and kissed my neck laying back slowly as I placed my lips upon his.

T'Challa unhooked my black lace bra throwing it on the ground as he continued kissing my lips. He helped me take off my matching thong as he threw it somewhere. I laid on him kissing his lips as he picked me up bringing me up to his lips as he gripped my butt flicking his tongue on my pearl.

I covered my mouth trying not to moan louder than what I was already doing. He smacked my butt hard then gripped it as he was swirling his tongue and sucking harder. "T-T'Challa" I moaned out as he locked his arms around my waist going deeper.

I gripped onto the sheets in front of my feeling a knot in my stomach. "I-I'm about to cum" I said out of breath trying to move but couldn't due to him holding me down. I squealed as he continued and I placed my hand on top of his head looking down at him while still sitting on his face.

I gripped my hair some as my head fell back and his flicked his tongue faster. "O-oh God" I moaned moving my hips some as he felt up my chest and I felt myself cum.

I was out of breath and looked down at him as he was smirking. "Thats how we're doing it tonight?" I asked out of breath as he chuckled.
He turned me around continuing to click his tongue as I unbuttoned his pants and rubbed him through his briefs as he groaned.

I pulled him out as his member sprung up and I smirked to myself taking him in my mouth as I heard him slurping. I moved my hand up and down earning a groan from him. He stuck a finger in me as I moaned automatically.

"Keep going" he growled hitting my butt as I moaned taking him into my mouth. He thrusted his finger as I took him down my throat moaning. My eyes rolled back as he continued and I was bobbing my head up and down as he was letting out loud throaty groans.

I placed my hand over his mouth as I continued bobbing my head up and down. He groaned into my hand as I smirked to myself pulling him out my mouth spitting on it and moving my hand up and down softly seeing him cum as I smiled.

I took him in my mouth cleaning him up then looked back at him smiling and licking my lips. I took my hand off of his mouth as he was laying there catching his breath.

"Like I said you can't handle m-Oop!" I started off as he flipped us over placing his hand around my throat sliding in hearing him growl.
My eyes rolled back as he begun to pound into me.