12.

💜T'Challa💜

I was sitting in the living room with the twins as they were laying on me sound asleep. Azari was out with his friends and Zariya postponed her leaving til tomorrow due to her spending the last day with her friends.

I heard laughter and the front doors of the palace open as Brianna finally came in with, kaylah and Antonio. I read the time on my phone reading 9:38 pm. They were walking passed the white living area I was in as I cleared my throat. They stopped as I turned and looked at Brianna with her hair done and a different color?!

"So I'm just going to go home to my man" Kaylah said as she then grabbed Antonio's hand. "It's almost ten at night" I brought up as Brianna sighed "and why is your hair burgundy?!" I asked as she came around the couch picking up Nyasia ignoring me.

She walked away as I picked up Nyla following her as she placed a kiss on Nyasia's head tucking her into bed. I placed Nyla in the bed doing the same as Brianna came and kissed Nyla's head then she walked out.

"Don't ignore me when I ask you a question" I stated as she turned around. "T'Challa leave me alone you don't speak to me and when you do you want to argue about dumb shit" she snapped as I looked at her. "No ones arguing about dumb shit you are a queen you cannot and will not let you have burgundy hair and dress how ever you want too" I said as she just stood there.

"T'Challa I do what I want to do" she simply said walking away I walked after her as we walked into the room and I slammed the door behind me making her jump. She turned as I walked up to her. "You are going to stop being disrespectful, dress appropriate, take your hair down and watch your mouth" I said in her face as she just looked up at me.

"You know I dealt with a lot of shit from you and everyone else and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about either" she started off as I just listened to her. "I didn't get to live out my early adult years because I love you, I was always hit with some type of rule or a regulation I needed to follow in order to be with you. I pushed out your babies and did a lot of shit for you and you have the audacity to be in my face about some bullshit like this I don't know if you got a problem with me or my body or what but tell me if you want to be with me or not because I ain't going to keep taking bullshit from you like I'm some random ass bitch" she said as I just stood there.

"You mad because I put color in my hair? You mad because I'm dressing the same way I did when you first met me? Like there's no win win with you at all, just leave me alone" she said then walked away changing out her clothes.

"Why are you always bringing up your body? You come in here late at night and want me to be okay with that?" I questioned as she sighed loudly frustrated. "The fuck am I doing?! I was out with Kaylah and Antonio what could I possibly do?!" She asked aggravated which made me even more angry.

"What was the guy name from the party the other night?" I simply asked. "Are you serious?!" She questioned "yes because I don't want you seeing him" I said "What are you my father?! I'm not even seeing him I just went out to get my hair and nails done then we went out to eat. What are you talking about?!" She asked as I just looked at her and she sucked her teeth.

"I'm leaving I ain't got time for this" she started off walking to the closet. "So you going to run away from your family again?" I asked "T'Challa it's best you relax" she warned. "No answer me, you're about to pack your bags and leave your family once again you did it with erik so what now you're going to do it with the new guy and get pregnant again?" I asked as she turned and looked at me.

"Yo you deadass?!" She asked "I should of just married nakia" I simply said walking away as Brianna just looked at me. "Is this what this is about?" She asked as I just looked at her. "Fuck you" she simply said walking out the room. I looked at the door she walked out of and just sat there pissed.