11.

💜T'Challa💜

It was a quiet morning and I was watching Brianna get ready. She placed on her outfit as I looked at her weirdly.

She was placing her hair in a low bun as I just looked at her

She was placing her hair in a low bun as I just looked at her. "What are you wearing?" I asked "clothes" she simply said not doing any make up and the bare minimum with her hair. She took her hair down from yesterday to just placement her natural hair in a low bun.

Brianna walked out the room as we went downstairs "Yo what are you wearing?" Kaylah asked in a giggle as Brianna mimicked Kaylah's giggle and sat next to kaylah. "Ma you look kind of rough" Zariya said dressed.

"Brianna you looked nice last night I meant to tell you but you disappeared after a while" hunter stated as Brianna faintly smiled "thanks" Brianna said as I looked at M'Baku as he was just eating his food then he looked over at me and cleared his throat.

"So um" M'Baku started off "who was the guy you were talking to last night momma?" Azari asked. "Some guy his name was kofi" Brianna said "oh he was cute" Zariya dragged "yeah not your age either" Brianna reminded as I grew irritated. "I was just asking his fit was on point and I'm trying to grow my beard like that" Azari said touching his beard as I just looked at him.

"I'm going to miss you princess" my mother said to Zariya as Zariya smiled "I'll be back for the holidays I promise" Zariya said as everyone was talking I noticed everyone was conversing besides Brianna she was just smiling and eating her food.

We soon got up to go inside as Brianna was walking away with Antonio and Kaylah. "Girl what are you wearing?" Antonio asked Brianna as they walked into the family room. I was ease dropping around the wall.

"I don't even know" she said in a giggle "the question is why? You were just talking about changing it up now you look like my grandmother" Kaylah joked. "My dead grandmother" Kaylah added as they all snickered.

"I'm wearing it because now all of a sudden T'Challa doesn't approve none of my outfits. So now I'm dressing like an old lady because apparently me dressing is an issue" she started off.

"You two were distant yesterday what happend?" Antonio asked "I wore that red dress and he didn't approve so he didn't talk to me for the rest of the day until he came in yelling about me twerking last night at Zariya's party" She explained.

"But you look good especially last night and that box girl" Antonio exclaimed as there was soft laughter coming from the living area.
"Yeah but according to him it's too much, everything is tight and no appropriate. He was so mad I complimented him and he didn't say shit to me" she said.

"Maybe you just need to talk to him" Kaylah suggested "I did and I thought he understood me one minute we straight next minute we're arguing but now he's taking it to a different level not talking to me and then he was dancing with another woman at the party didn't give a fuck about where I was at" she explained.