9.

My bad guys I meant to update sorry, I've been taking care of things-Dajah

💜Brianna💜

I woke up sore as hell and today was Zariya's 20th birthday party. T'Challa was in the shower as I was just staring at the ceiling thinking. Heels wasn't going to be the move today.

There was a knock at the room door as I honestly felt paralyzed from the waist down I didn't and wasn't going to move so I just acted like I was sleep. T'Challa walked out the bathroom into our room. "Good morning my queen" he started off as I placed my finger to my lips.

"Wha-" he started off as I just shook my head and shushed him. "Today is Zariya's party and I cannot walk because of you" I said then looked at him as he chuckled. "Just stand up stop being dramatic" he said as I shook my head.

"I'm not being dramatic my body hurts" I complained. "It sounds like you need more" he stated placing lotion on his body. "No don't touch me" I simply said. "You should've never went behind my back" he stated shrugging as I mimicked him.

I sat up slowly as T'Challa was chuckling "you want me to help you?" T'Challa asked trying to be funny as I glared at him. I stood up slowly limping to the bathroom as he tried to keep his laughter in but ended up laughing.

I got in the shower feeling the warm water hit my body as I smiled to myself. 10 minutes later T'Challa came in the bathroom trying to have a conversation while I'm taking a shower. "Challa I'm trying to let my mind recoup after last night I don't even want to talk about Zariya leaving tomorrow" I stated as he chuckled and opened the shower door as I looked at him.

"You are going to miss her" he said with a faint smile "you're going to miss me if you don't close the door back" I said as he sucked his teeth and closed the shower door

"You are going to miss her" he said with a faint smile "you're going to miss me if you don't close the door back" I said as he sucked his teeth and closed the shower door. T'Challa was the only one bugging about Zariya leaving which I can understand because she's the first born and his first baby girl I know his mind is going crazy about a guy possibly coming into the picture.

"T'Challa she'll be fine my aunt and uncle raised and looked out for me" I brought up "you met erik too" he brought up as I sighed getting out the shower wrapping my towel around my body.

"I promise she'll be fine she needs this, you're not the only one going to miss her she'll be back for the holidays relax" I said as he faintly smiled. "She has to grow up sometime because when she does she can lead Wakanda and we can dip" I said doing a little dance as he chuckled.

I stopped and touched his face "she will be fine" I assured as he nodded then I lightly smacked him "That's from last night you had me fucked up" I said trying to run away but he grabbed me.

"I'll do it again" he said as I smirked "you won't now move" I said getting dressed