16.

💜T'Challa💜

We walked into the lab as the Dora Milaje greeted me as I greeted them back placing my arms across my chest. "Hey girl hey" I heard Brianna say to Okoye as Okoye smiled.
"Did you freeze Brother?" Shuri joked as I chuckled and we dapped up then crossing our arms over our chest.

"Hey babe" I heard as I turned seeing Erik come behind Brianna and kiss her cheek. "What's up" she said smiling holding onto his hand as he had his arms around her. "PDA!" Shuri yelled as we looked at her.

"PDA we don't like that in our lab" Shuri stated as I agreed "yes please remove your hands from her" I stated as I heard Nakia but didn't see her run to me and jump on my body almost knocking me to the floor making Brianna and Erik laugh.

"No PDA" Erik mocked as I felt Nakia kiss me all over my face. "Please get off" I simply said as Nakia kept kissing my face and I just looked at Brianna trying to pull Nakia off of me. "Awww Don't be like that show her some love" Brianna cooed as I just looked at Nakia watching her poke out her lips as I did a fake smile.

Then seen Shuri behind me motioning next to not do it "I have too" I mouthed to her then smiled at Nakia. "A MOUSE!" Shuri yelled pointing by Nakia's foot as Nakia jumped into me. "Y'all scared of mice out here?" Brianna asked pulling out of Erik holding her.

"Where is it?" Brianna asked as Nakia was behind me. "Babe get me a cup and a plate" Brianna stated "Nakia if it makes you feel any better go with Erik" Brianna said with a small smile. "You have the most powerful technology in the world that can cure anything yet scared of mice." Brianna stated as I chuckled.

"No one is scared of a rat" I simply said crossing my arms as Brianna smirked "okay" she said then grabbed the cup and plate from Erik. "Here.... you catch it and when you do let it free. We'll be with your mother" she said as I took the cup and plate from her.

"Scoop and place it on the plate" Brianna informed before walking out with Erik and Nakia as I look dead at Shuri. "What brother?!" Shuri exaggerated. "A rat?!" I questioned "I said a mouse brother a mouse is actually cute" she informed.

"If you had of said snake she would've been in my arms" I said "she is scared of them" I added "correction if I said snake she would have been jumping in Erik's arms." Shuri said. "You are not helping" I simply said. "Now I got to find a mouse" I said eyeing Shuri as she smiled.

"Sit down brother we need a plan" I said as she I sat down and she took the cup and plate out of my hands. "Pull yourself together you are king" Shuri stated "yes but it's Brianna she doesn't care about any of that, she cares about my well being and health before she cares about my title" I said then looked at the floor thinking about Brianna.

"I love her I can't let her get away" I stated "so kiss her, if it's a dream you need to kiss her and hopefully it'll wake you up." Shuri said. "This isn't a fairytale Shuri I want her back, I see her and I in her and Erik's relationship" I explained. "So instead of feeling pity for yourself. What are you going to do?" Shuri questioned.

"Do what I need to do to get her back" I stated "make her fall in love with you all over again" Shuri said as I nodded. "You got this brother, I know you do" shuri said with a smile as we hugged. We walked out into the garden seeing my mother talk to Brianna and Erik.

"Hi mother" I said hugging her short frame and giving her a kiss on her head making her smile. Brianna faintly smiled. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Your celebration dinner tomorrow night" my mother informed as I smiled. "And the engagement party your mother is going to throw for Erik and I " Brianna added.

"Oh that's nice when is it?" I asked with a fake smile not really interested. "A month from now" Erik stated with a smile as I just nodded. "When's the wedding?" My mother questioned as Brianna shook her head "not til I finish school so we can be more stabled" Brianna said waving the wedding off as I looked at her weird there was a reason why she kept pushing the wedding off.