13.

Five Days later

💜Brianna💜
I was walking into my college I was attending with my books in my arms and a purse thrown over my shoulder.

For some odd reason since the party I had this feeling someone was watching but every time i looked around no one was there so I would brush it off if someone was going to get me they were going to get me I was tired of paying student loans anyway

The halls were pretty quiet you would see NYU students here and there but today it was different. My phone kept vibrating that Erik's uncle passed away today. I made sure Erik was good before going into class which he was. Then I walked down the hall getting a bottle of water from the vending machine feeling a presence behind me.

I turned and seen T'challa in all black causing me to jump. "T'Challa the hell are you doing here?!" I asked confused

"No one can see you out here like this" I stated grabbing his hand taking him into a restroom closing the door and locking it behind us

"Are you crazy we learn about vibranium here and you're the prince of that country" I started off. "King" he interrupted.

"Okay of royalty there, why are you here?" I questioned. "You're not wearing heels or dressing up?" T'Challa asked as I looked at him crazy. "No for what? I already got a man" I stated in a giggle. "So you're not dressed up for anybody in particular?" He questioned as I shook my head as he just gave me a look. "Why are you here, do you need someone to talk too because of what happened?" I asked.

"Uh yeah" he said a little choked up as I looked at him and my face softened up some. I hugged his body as he hugged back placing his head into my neck bringing me closer as I felt a bit uncomfortable. "T'Challa I kind of got to go to class" I said pulling away some as we looked at each other in the eyes.

"Y-yeah go" T'Challa stated as I nodded grabbing my things. "Get some shades at least to wear around and Erik should be at the apartment you can go talk to him about your father" I informed. "Apartment I thought you were at your aunt and uncles house?" T'Challa questioned. "How?" I started off then looked at me "yeah but Erik and I moved in with each other a couple of months ago" I said.

"But I-I got to go" I said as he nodded and I was about to go out the restroom. "Good luck on your exam" T'Challa said as I turned slowly faintly smiling "thank you" I thanked then walked out the bathroom going straight to class.

I sat next to Kaylah "girl where the fuck were you?" She whispered as I shook my head watching the professor hand out the test. I was taking the test but as I was taking it I was thinking about T'Challa. How the hell did he know I had an exam today and why the hell was he acting as if he knows me but the feeling isn't mutual?

An hour and thirty minutes passed as everyone was handing in their exams and leaving the class. "Are you okay?" Kaylah questioned as I just blanked out thinking about T'Challa. I nodded as she giggled "yeah I'm just tired" I lied hopping in my car as she sat on the passengers side.

"So let's start talking about this wedding thing" she started off as I giggled "I told you kay we're not getting married until I finish school" I reminded. "You're not through with college for like five years that's too long" she said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "And if he want this then he'll wait" I said making her giggle.

We pulled up in front of my apartment building talking about the wedding she was trying to rush about in a year or so. I unlocked the apartment door "girl no, I want to be done with school first" I said being greeted with T'Challa  and Erik sitting on the couch looking back at us.

"Who is that?" Kaylah asked smirking looking at T'Challa. "Erik's cousin" I informed "he's fine" she sung to where only us two heard making me giggle. "He's engaged" I said.

"Hey babe, what's up kay!" Erik said as I smiled "hey" I stated dropping my eyes on the counter in the kitchen then came over to kiss Erik's lips.

"Did you pass?!" Erik questioned "you already know" I said smiling as he wrapped her arm around my waist. " I'm proud of you baby girl." He stated as I smiled then we heard T'Challa clear his throat loudly. "You two should come to Wakanda for my fathers funeral and you know the ceremony" T'Challa explained as I looked down at Erik.

"I don't know I'm not trying to be king or nothing like that" Erik explained "are you sure, you do know my father killed your father, right? Do you have any keloid marks on your body?" T'Challa questioned as I looked at him crazy. "What?" Erik asked as I shook my head. "You should go" I said unwrapping my arm from Erik.

"Nah, let him stay" Erik simply stated eyeing T'Challa. "Come to Wakanda for his service and the ceremony" T'Challa stated as Erik just nodded. Erik walked T'Challa to the door as I seen T'Challa take a glimpse at me before walking out the door. He sent chills down my back as Erik closed the door.

"I thought your father died from a heart attack?" I questioned "he did, I don't know what the fuck T'Challa's on" Erik stated. "What the fuck just happened?" Kaylah asked as Erik and I looked at her. "Wait are we going?" I asked as Erik nodded "yeah that's my pops brother" Erik said as he was still hugging my waist.

"Besides I think it would be good for us to get away especially you with school" Erik added before getting up and kissing my head going into the room shutting the door. "Is he okay?" Kaylah asked as I shook my head. "No he just seen his uncle a couple of days ago now he's dead, he's been looking up to his uncle as if he was his father when his father passed now their both gone" I explained.

"What was his cousin talking about?" Kaylah asked as I shrugged "I don't know he's been acting weird, he showed up to our school talking about how his father passed and I feel bad I really do but Erik's father didn't die because of T'Challa's father" I said.

"Well he's cute" kaylah said as I giggled rolling my eyes playfully. "Girl I don't care about none of that I just want to know why he know certain things about me that only you or my aunt knows" I explained.

"Maybe Erik told him" Kaylah brought up "he knew I used to live with my aunt and uncle" I brought up as Kaylah laughed "again, Erik could've told him that" she brought up as I nodded "yeah I guess, well let me get packed" I said standing up as we hugged each other and she left out.

I went into the room seeing erik packing as a tear left from his eyes as he quickly wiped it. "You want to talk?" I asked softly "Nah I'm straight" he said sitting on the bed as I sat on his lap hugging him. "My baby" I cooed continuously kissing all over his face making him chuckle. "I love you" he stated as I smiled "I love you too" I said then pecked his lips getting up going to pack.