Couple Trouble

"You're pretty loud in bed, babe." Gary was smirking at Lottie.

Sadie crossed her arms impatiently. The text that had so rudely intruded upon her moment with Bobby had announced the imminence of the Couple Trouble challenge. So now instead of figuring out just how loud she was in bed with Bobby, she was standing on a platform with all the other Islanders, listening to Gary make lame sex jokes about Lottie.

"What? No, I always try to stay quiet." Lottie rubbed her forearm nervously.

"Oh I didn't mean like as a sex thing." He grinned and made a loud snoring noise.

Her shoulders relaxed a little and she rolled her eyes. "Stop it."

"Sounds like a good impression of Noah as well." Ibrahim said.

"Wait, was the question about sex noises or snoring?" Gary asked.

Hope checked the card. "It doesn't say. Just says 'Which couple is the loudest in bed?"

Sadie conferred with Bobby. "Gotta be Lottie."

"She is really loud." He nodded in agreement. She felt the tip of her shoe lift up into the air, and saw Bobby had slipped his foot under hers. He gave her a smirk, and lifted an eyebrow at her playfully. She chuckled despite herself. It was kind of annoying, but also oddly affectionate, sexy even. And served as the perfect distraction from Lottie and Gary.

"Alright let's see what you guys put," Hope called out.

Everyone flipped their boards over. The answers were split between Hope-Noah and Gary-Lottie.

Noah opened an envelope containing the answer. "The public have spoken... Lottie and Gary!"

"I've got to hand it to them, you are very vocal." Gary joked.

She playfully jabbed him on the arm but looked satisfied. "Cut it out."

Sadie scoffed at their boldness. They had just been exposed the night before. The embers of her dormant anger began to glow again. When she looked at Bobby, his eyes were cast down, his jaw clenched. She ran a finger up his chest and tapped him on the nose. "Boop." His gaze lifted and his face warmed as he looked at her.

Hope continued to the next question. "Next up is..." She looked at the card. "Oh this is a cute one." She beamed at Noah. "Who will tie the knot first?" He smiled at her warmly as he wrapped an arm around her.

Bobby whispered in Sadie's ear so no one else could hear. "They do have the married couple arguments nailed down." Sadie snickered, but followed it immediately with a scolding look.

Bobby laced a strand of her hair around his finger and gave her a soft look. "What do you say for this one?"

A foolish, over the top, answer came to mind immediately. Oh, why the hell not. She was feeling brave. "Let's put us."

Bobby's eyes looked bright. Not thrown or scared. She saw a reflection of the same happy light that she'd felt inside, urging against the borders of her body. He grabbed her hand and squeezed gently. "I can't wait."

Noah cleared his throat to get the group's attention. As her eyes traveled to Noah, she caught a glimpse of Gary frowning angrily at Bobby. His face was tensely furrowed, but his eyes were unmistakably sad. "The answer was...Jo and Ibrahim."

"Anyway!" Hope said irritably, before anyone had a chance to respond.

Sadie felt positively glowy as they answered the next few questions, both of which they got right.

However, she was pulled up short as Noah asked the next question.

"Which couple is most likely to cheat on each other?"