Chapter 5

"Megan wait up!" I turn around to Ben and begin to walk off again.
"Look I need to tell you something." Ben says chasing me.
"I-I know how you can get back at Jeff." Ben says smiling at me. I raise an eyebrow at him as he continues.
"Pretend to date me." My jaw must have been to the ground. Pretend? PRETEND? I know Jeff deserves to feel like shit but is pretending to date Ben the right way?
"I don't know Ben you need to let me think this over." I say scratching my neck.
"I mean yeah it's a good idea but I just need to get my head straight." I say huffing.
"Yeah okey. Oh and just so you know if Jeff can't see what he's missing out on then he seriously has lost his mind."
I watch Ben run off probably to play video games. Did he really mean that? Could Jeff think that he's missing out on something? I'm so confused. Jeff acts like he cares yet throws all my trust for him away every time.
"Oh look who it is." Shit. Jane...
I began to walk off when a firm grip got hold of my arm and pulled me backwards before I tumbled to the ground.
"Jeff is mine! You have no right to try and get him." Jane says kicking me hard in the ribs. I began to groan as I coughed hard from my chest.
"He doesn't like you!" I spat out gripping into the grass.
"Your right! He loves me!" I scoffed at this and laughed up at her. Another kick was blown to my ribs and this time I heard it crack. Jane must of heard it too because with a final punch to my cheek she walked off in a fit of snickers.
I began to cough up blood as I clutched my certainly broken side.
"Ben!" I screamed as it hurt like a bitch. I couldn't move. I mean if I really wanted too I could but what if I punctured something.
"Ben!" I screamed again. Dammit how high does he put the volume on Mario carts!
He always does this. Puts in his headphones and I even heard that he once had then so loud that even Slender couldn't get to him. He just has some crazy obsession over games... Even more obsessed then I am and that is saying something's.

One last chance.
With my final breath I screamed at the top of my lungs...
"SLENDER MAN!"
I began to crawl, making sure I didn't move my lower body and used every bone in my arms. I felt dizzy and by now blood was running out of my mouth. Where is he? My breathing halted to a stop and so did I. The black taking over my sight and I, falling into a deep space of nothing.