Chapter 14

After i fixed myelf up the boy and myself sat down on the couches across from each other.

"Come on. Explain it uh whatever your name is...what's going on!?" I asked feeling worried and very confused.

"My name is Felix and as far as the dreams go? I have no idea. Did you have the same dream?" By the last part Felix was blushing so i gathered we did share the same dream.

"Well yeah. I mean I think so..." He had these very white teeth. What is with me and teeth all of a sudden?
"Well why did this happen? Coincidence?" Felix asks.
"Coincidence would be a different event with a look a like of ourselves. This is just plain creepy." I say and we began to discuss the dream.

Ben's p.o.v

They were getting awfully cosy. He's been here for what? 2 hours? And they are already hitting it off. What could they even be talking about...they have only just met. Surely he's not that interesting.

Megan looked so perfect from my point of view. She didn't even look like us. She didn't have cuts or bloody clothes. She had perfect natural hair and not one chipped nail. This can fool some but she still knows how to fight. I will never judge her upon that again because remember the pasta games? She almost killed me. Actually if I didn't say mercy she probably would have.

Then there's this guy. What was his name again...Axel? Folex? I don't know but he was so similar to Megan. A preppy look but he had a scar going down across one eye. It didn't faze his appearance though. He had these wolf eyes. Ice cold. Basically he looked like Jack Frost but with a tan. His white hair was actually too white, if that's even possible.

"Ben stop spying on Megan. Just because you have a crush on her." Sally teases from the gape of her bedroom.
"Shut it Sally!" I snapped as slender peared around from the door.
"Ben..!"
"Fine! Please close your trap whole you evil little princess." I sneared as Slender went back to whatever the hell he does.

"You love Megan. You love Megan!" Sally yelled and Megan looked up.
"You two dating?" That guy asked her and Megan looked at me for a minute before laying her view on him.
"What us? Hahaha no." Megan said wiping invisible tears.

"Ohhh." Sally teased.
"SHUT IT SALLY. SHUT THE F*** UP! YOU IMMATURE LITTLE RAT!" I screamed running down the stairs. I tripped from not being able to see from the tears. I looked at Megan from the door way, before running off.