Chapter 9

"Ready pastas?" Slender asks as i look out to the forest. Here we are about to begin a three day battle of surviving. If you surrender your out. The winner is the last person standing at the end of the three days.

"Yeah!" We all shout turning to an opposite dirction of the forest.

"Go!" We were off. Me going south and everybody else taking every other direction.

I had my handy cross bow with me and my trusty pocket knife just in case. This felt a little like the hunger games tbh. The whole fight to the end with me included using a crossbow.

Minus the whole killing everyone part. I sat myself up on a high branch and waited. Soon i became jumpy at every noise. Every snapped tree branch and animal noise.

"Bo!" Ben shouted as Bo stormed off and sat under my feet.

"Go away Ben!" Bo said crossing her arms. Must stay quiet.

"Please its not my fault! I just...i just like someone else." Ben finishes. Wait...i troed to set them up and he doesn't even like her!?

"Oh really!? Who then. Who is it?" Bo snaps. Ben stood there awkwardly and just as Jane comes over he turns away blushing.

Jane...he likes Jane?

"You can't like that bitch!" I cursed waving my hands around. I llst my balance and fell, right ontop of Ben.

"Omf. What the hell Megan!?" Ben shouts pushing me off him.

"See this is why Jeff won't ever fall for you like you did for him. Your a heart breaker who is stupid and ignorant and only thinks of themselves!" Ben screams at me. I went to get up but slipped on mud and fell straight into it.

"Ugly ones never fall on their feet." Jane snickers as they walk off. As ben takes one last glance at me i brake down into tears.

"So many hearts torn, daisy lover your the worst of them all." I began to sing...to try and calm down. But Ben just...he just was so...how can i explain it. Im so stupid. IM NOT STUPID! My mother told me that every day and thats it. No way will i take any more bullshit.

I climbed back up onto the tree and grabbed my cross bows. I ran in the direction Ben and Jane and Bo came from. This is war idiots.