Enter a gation

Jay looked down from where he was, he couldn't remember anything. He made a flamethrower, and then... what came next? His brain couldn't piece it together. The monster was gone though, so Jay figured Kyle had it beat.

Kyle lay on the ground in reality. Or at least, in this realm of reality. Inside however; Kyle was exploring a large cavern, searching for something, something special. Kyle knew this place like the back of his hand, the cavern was so well ingrained into his memory he had every turn and angle perfectly memorized. He made it to the final room in record time, and yet he still arose before being able to find what he was searching for.

Jay was resting his eyes when Kyle popped back up onto the balcony, "Yo, sleepyhead, thanks for the assist. You really came in clutch back there." Kyle remarked not looking at Jay.

Jay simply raised an eyebrow and looked at him, "W-What are you talking about?"

"You know, that little trick you pulled with the flamethrower. Really helped out in the long run." Kyle sighed and looked down at Jay offering his hand.

Jay took it and looked confused as they fell slowly to the earth. "All I did was make it?" Jay was confused, sure he'd helped, but not so much as to deserve all this attention.

Now it was Kyle's turn to be confused, "hah good one, you know what you did."

They landed and Kyle seemed unwanting of further questions, practically dragging Jay to the entrance of the mega mall building.

"W-What are we doing here, Kyle?" Jay asked slightly nervous.

Kyle smiled at the smell that hit him as soon as he opened the doors. "We're here to see an old friend, Jay, a really old friend." Kyle walked down the long narrow paths into this twisting mall, seemingly knowing where he was going.

Jay, still unsure of nearly this entire adventure, followed fearful of something else attacking.

Finally Kyle found a door that seemed to his liking, he thrust it open and inside the room is a woman no older than Kyle, playing with a chemistry set. "Oh great, fuckwad and his little cock Warmer are here to visit."

Kyle laughed and leaned against the wall, "yeah, good to see you to Miranda."

Jay was flabbergasted, who the hell is this lady and who gave her some right to make a cock warmer?? If anything I'm just luggage.

Kyle laughed again and slapped his hands down on the table, "listen I need a favor!" This sparked Miranda's interest, "see I've got this guy with me, names Jay, and for some odd reason the society thinks he could be trouble."

Miranda scratched her chin and nodded, "I see so little fuckbuddy is more than meets the eye?" She smiles and pulls a rocket launcher out of thin air, aiming it at Jay, "we could do a little dissection, Kyle? Like old times~?"

Kyle sighed and simply shook his head, "nah, m, I want to keep him alive."

Miranda pouts and tosses the rpg behind her as it dissolves into nothing. "So what's his story?"

Kyle frowns and rolls his eyes, transmitting every bit of info he has on Jay directly to her.

"I see, so you come to me, suspecting we might be related?" Miranda giggles and rolls her eye, being a cyclops she only has one, and looks jay up and down. "I don't know chief, seems a bit too pussy to be a part of my bloodline."

Jay was taken aback, he was actually quite infuriated however he kept his composure. "Like I'd want to be related to someone such as yourself. I'd call you a bitch, but what a waste of breath."

Miranda just giggled more, slapping the table. "Maybe he is related to me, probably on my dads side." Miranda stood up and pulled out a revolver from thin air. "So you've got an ability like mine, Jay? You can make things out of nothing?"

Jay shrugged his shoulders and made a pocket knife appear in his right hand. "Yeah pretty much. I'm a lot less smooth than you..."

"Yeah I can tell, that knife is quite dull, Kyle brought you to me in hopes that I could help you master that ability. It won't be easy but I know howta make it fun!"

Jay looked up at Kyle with judging eyes, "so first chance to dump me into someone else you take it huh?"

Kyle grimaced and looked down at Jay, "listen here, bitch, I'm staying with you the whole time, Miranda's strong but she's a loose cannon, ain't gonna have you getting killed by your own sister."