Training: Jay pt2

"W-What?!" Jay exclaimed, "You mean one of us isnt going to walk out of this room?"

Miranda simply nodded her head. Kyle stood and shrugged, "Well not this room. I'll be making an arena for you both. You'll have thirty minutes to prepare, and then the hunt is on."

Miranda smiles gleefully, clearly ecstatic at the thought of a 'hunt'. "D-Do I get to say no?" Jay asked.

"No." Kyle and miranda replied in unison. Kyle snapped his fingers and the world around them faded away into a labyrinth that they were in the middle of, it seemed to go on for miles. "Jay you go east, and Miranda goes west I'll sound a bell when the time comes, Starting now."

Miranda ran off towards the west and began plotting her victory. Jay stood still unable to comprehend what was going on, "K-Kyle? What do I do?"

"Win." Was all Kyle said before vanishing into a dark mist created by the labyrinth.

Jay walked off in the opposite direction as Miranda, uneasily stepping on the ground as every noise he heard frightened him. "I'd better make something to defent myself...." Jay sat and got to work focusing on creating some form of armor.

Miranda had a smile ear to ear. She loved when Kyle gave her a hunt. Humming an upbeat tune, she began creating a wide arrangement of weapon, everything from ak47's to a zhanmadao* she wanted to savor this. In the distance a bell tolled.

*ZHANMADAO: Japanese single bladed cavalry broad sword.