Chapter 1

Tiffany's pov: *24 years ago: age 6*
   "I dont want you to leave..." My best friend Chris said. "I dont want to either but my mommy says we have too.." I said. "But why?" He asked. "Because my daddy got a new job. I wish I could stay." I said looking down. "Yeah I wish you could too." He said. "Tiffany honey! Its time to go..." My mommy said. I gave Chris one last hug. "Im going to miss you." I said. "Same... here take Rex." He said handing me is teddy bear. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, so you dont forget me." He said. "I will never forget you Chris." I said with a smile. "Bye Tiffany." He said waving as I got into the car. "Bye..." I said waving back. I sat in the car and hugged Rex closely.

*present day: age 30*

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I went to take a shower.

After my shower, I threw on a simple fit. I have a lot to do today.

After doing my hair and a bit of makeup, I grabbed my bag and phone

After doing my hair and a bit of makeup, I grabbed my bag and phone. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, locking the door behind me after leaving.

I got into my tesla which is my baby. I worked hard as fuck for this beautiful baby.

*supermarket*

I parked my car, grabbed my bag, phone and keys then locked the car. I went to get a cart. After getting a cart, I walked inside and started to shop grabbing things I needed. I walked down the aisle and stopped at the chips and other snacks section.

Chris's pov:
   I just got to the snack aisle. I was looking for some snacks cause a niggah hungrier than a motha fucka. I knew I shouldnt have smoked but fuck it. I squinted my eyes looking for snacks to put in my cart. I grabbed a few for Roro too.

Tiffany's pov:
   I walked grabbing chips and other snacks. I stopped my cart and went to grab some pringles but they were high up. Fuck. "Excuse me can you help me?" I asked to the guy who was standing in the aisle with me. He turned and looked at me through his shades. He had on a hat, shades, jeans and a sweater with his vans.

"Fo sho, what cha need shawty?" He asked walking to me

"Fo sho, what cha need shawty?" He asked walking to me. "Can I get the pringles?" I asked. "Which ones?" He asked. "Two of the Sour Cream and Onion." I said. "Here ya go." He said handing me two containers. "Thank you." I said grabbing them. "No problem." He said lowering his shades to look in my eyes. He then put them back up.