Chapter 46

Tiffany's pov:
Today is the day we go on vacation. I just finished packing Jay's bag. Chris invited V and Trey which I was obviously cool with. Mama J is also coming.

"Baby you ready?" Chris asked. "Yes." I said. "So we not fucking this vacation?" He asked making me laugh. "We fuck here when we have the kids so whats the difference?" I asked. "You right but I better not hear anything from you." He said smirking. "Mhmm hmm. Lets go downstairs." I said grabbed Jay's bag.

We walked downstairs and met up with everyone. "Everyone ready?" I asked. Everyone nodded. We all left and Chris locked the door.

*Hawaii*

Once there, we went straight to the house. Chris rented out a big ass house for this week. We walked in and set our bags down. "Biggest room goes to Tiff and I." Chris said. I walked upstairs and found a nursey. We made sure the house had one for Jay since he's only a month old. Since he was sleeping, I laid him in the crib then walked downstairs.

"Help me pick a room." Roro said. "Alrighty lets go." I said smiling.

Chris's pov:
    I watched Roro run upstairs and Tiff followed behind her. "She's doing great." Mama J said. "Yeah I picked the right one." I said with a smile. "You definitely did Christopher." She said. I picked up Lyric and Aeko. "Come on mini me's time to take a nap." I said. They both started balling their eyes out.

I sat down in the rocking chair and rocked them both to sleep. I then laid both them down and cut the lights off. I walked downstairs and seen the women including Royalty looking at me. "What I do?" I asked. They started laughing. "Nothing daddy we just wanted to see what you would say if we all stared at you." Roro said. "Man ya'll mean." I said picking her up.

Tiffany's pov:
   "Chris since the kids are here you stay back and watch them. We're including Royalty are going to the pool out back." I said. "Wow that's messed up." He said letting Roro down.

We all went to change. I was in the room changing when Chris came in and locked the door. "No." I said. He sucked his teeth. "Im getting pussy baby." He said wrapping his arm around me. "Stop Chris." I said. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed hovering over me. "Come onnnnnn." He said. "Noo we have no time." I said. "Two strokes." He said making me laugh. "Alright lets just kiss for a bit." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes then leaned up.

We kissed for a bit and he slid his tongue in. I moaned into the kiss as I started to feel his hand move up my body. I pulled away. "Okay no more now get off." I said laughing. He laid on me and went limp. "Chris you are fucking heavy. Get off." I said laughing. He laughed and got off. I sat up and looked at him. "You look good." He said. "Thank you." I said.

After grabbing my phone and towel, I went downstairs. The girls were out back already so I just went with him. "Took a minute." V said. "You know how Chris is." I said making her spit her drink out. "Ya'll didnt..." She said. "Nah, he gonna have to wait." I said. Royalty played with Mama J and Trey while V and I watched.

Chris's pov:
   I rolled up and smoked in a room. The woman said we could smoke in here. Once I finished, I walked upstairs to check the kids. Lyric was up and so was Aeko. I grabbed them both and went to check Jay. Jay was still knocked so I changed the kids and brought him outside. "Jay still sleep." I said. Tiff grabbed both of them.

Tiffany's pov:
He walked back in the house. I walked over to the pool and got in carefully. I held them so they wont drown. "Can I hold Lyric?" Roro asked. "You gotta be careful. They dont know how to swim." I said. She sat on the edge of the pool and I handed her Lyric. She smiled playing with her. I sat Aeko next to them. V grabbed my phone and handed it to me. "Smile." I said to them. I took the picture.

"Baby!! Jay is up he wants some tittie." Chris yelled. "Really? You had to say it like that." I said getting out the pool. V grabbed Lyric and Mama J grabbed Aeko so Roro can play. I grabbed my towel and walked in the house.

I walked upstairs and grabbed Jay. I walked downstairs and sat next to Chris. I started breast feeding. "What you watching?" I asked. "Family guy." He said. "Mhmm." I said.

After feeding Jay, I burped him. Everyone else came inside. "Time for a bath Roro." Mama J said. V handed Lyric to Chris. "You stink." He said scrunching his nose up. She giggled and tapped his face. I rocked Jay back to sleep and laid him down for a nap. I then walked downstairs and grabbed Aeko from Mama J. Chris and I went to bathe them.

After that, we put lotion on them and dressed them. We walked downstairs and put them in the playpen. Chris was gonna watch them while I shower.

*45 mins later*

Everyone but Chris was showered. Mama J watched the kids while V and I cooked dinner. "Mannn this is crazy." She said. "Why?" I asked. "We're in Hawaii on a family vacation. I miss Heaven though." She said making me laugh then pout. I poured her some wine. "Well thats life but you'll see her in a few days." I said. "Cheers." She said. I let out a laugh. "Cheers." I said and we drank. I just had some soda since I cant drink.

Once dinner was done, everyone came to the dining room. There wasnt any high chairs so Aeko sat on Chris's lap and Mama J had Lyric. I had Jay on my lap. We said grace and all started eating. "Daddy you should have seen me. I did like three cannonballs in the water in a row." Roro said. "Oh word? Thats litt." He said. "Tomorrow I'll show you." She said. "Alright bett." He said with a smile.

After dinner, the kids were put to bed including Royalty. Mama J as well knocked out but V, Trey, Chris and I went to the backyard. They smoked while I watched. Once they finished, we went back inside. V and Trey went to their room and Chris and I went to ours. We both laid down. "Babbyyyyyyy." He sang in my ear. "Lemme guess you want pussy?" I asked making him chuckle. I straddled his lap. "Good thing I want dick." I said. He smirked as I leaned down and kissed him.

Our tongues fought for dominance making me moan. He flipped us over putting him on top. He started sucking on my neck earning a moan. "Mhmm." I moaned. He moved allowing me to take my shirt and bra off. He then hovered over me and worked his way down to my breast. Taking his time to give them attention.

He lowered himself and took my panties off. He kissed my inner thigh then looked at me. "Ya know what... never mind." He said getting up. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close to me. "You better finish what you started." I said. "Damn babygirl." He said with a chuckle. He leaned down and started eating her. "Ahh." I moaned. "Shhh." He said moving. He took his shirt and boxers off.

He smirked and slid in. He leaned down and started thrusting earning moans from me. "Fuckkkk." I moaned. "Where you feel it babygirl?" He asked. "In my stomach daddy." I moaned. He leaned up and put my right leg on his shoulder.

My moans became louder. "Baby you gotta be quiet." He said. "Fuck, I can't. It feels too good." I moaned.

*10 mins later*

I dont know how but we ended up on the floor. "Fuck ma just like that." He moaned as I rode him. "Ooouuu fuck daddy." I moaned. "Mhmm." He moaned. "Im gonna cum." I moaned. "Fuck cum on this dick babygirl." He said giving me wet kisses on my neck. I rode out my orgasm and he finished as well. "Shit baby, I could never get tired of you riding me." He said making me chuckle.

"Im glad I married you." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah you're everything I want." He said. I smiled and looked down blushing. He lifted my head and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss. "Oh we going again I hear." He said pulling away. He laid me on the floor and smirked. "Chris no." I said laughing but he didnt care.

*hours later*

I laid down on the bed. "Fuck you." I said. "You liked it so shut up." He said making me laugh. We cuddled and eventually knocked out.