Chapter 2

Tiffany's pov:
I just finished getting ready for the dinner at Mama J's house.

After putting on my sneakers, I grabbed my purse, phone and keys

After putting on my sneakers, I grabbed my purse, phone and keys. I locked the door behind me and left to Mama J's house.

*at her house*

I thanked my driver and got out. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. Chris opened the door and smiled. "Wow looking all fancy and shit." He said. "I literally just threw on this dress after a shower so stop." I said laughing. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "Ahhh mannn I missed you." He said. "I missed ya too Chris." I said hugging him back.

We pulled away from each other and he let me in. "Mama! Roro!" He yelled. They both came from the living room. "Ooouu why you looking all fancy?" Mama J said hugging me. "I said the same thing." Chris said making me laugh. I hugged Mama J back tightly then we let go. "Royalty this is daddy's childhood best friend Tiffany." He said. "Hello love." I said smiling. "Hii." She said waving at me.

"Lets go eat." Mama J said. We all walked to the kitchen. After sitting down Mama J served everyone. We all bowed our heads and said our blessings then started eating. "So what you been up to?" Chris asked. "Working." I said. "What do you do?" Mama J asked. "I started off as a McDonalds worker when I first moved out here but now I make youtube videos and model." I said. "Does it pay well?" Mama J asked. "Yeah I own my own house, have a car and always have money left over just to spoil myself." I said. "Thats dope, maybe you could model for Black Pyramid." Chris said. "Im down. But Im proud of you, out here singing. Living ya dream." I said. "Thank you." He said.

"And you got a princess by ya side too.. keep doing what you doing." I said. "Fo sho. She definitely changed things for me but its all for her now." He said smiling at her as she stuffed her face with chicken. "Do you have kids?" Mama J asked. "Nooo, I want kids though." I said. "So wassup we could go half on one.." Chris said. Mama J smacked the back of his head. "Stop playin Christopher." She said. "Oh its okay mama. But no Chris Im good." I said with a slight laugh.

We continued talking and eating. "Come on Roro lets get you ready for bed." Mama J said to her. "Goodnight Daddy. Goodnight Tiffany." She said. "Goodnight sweetie." I said. "Goodnight big head." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.  She walked off with Mama J.

I put my dishes in the sink and started to wash them. "You dont need to do that." Chris said. "Its okay, I want to." I said. "Lemme help." He said. We started washing dishes. "You got a man?" He asked. I looked up at him then back at the dishes. "No. You got a girl?" I asked. "Something like that." He said. "A situationship?" I asked. "Yeah... im single but taken." He said. "You got a main girl and 4 other side girls huh?" I asked. "Yeah something like that..." He said with a chuckle.

"If it works then it works. But as for me, that shit dont work." I said. "I like to have my man as my man and my man only." I added. "Ahh you stingy." He said making me laugh. "No. I just dont like sharing." I said. "I respect that. I dont like sharing either." He said. "But you share yaself with 5 females?" I asked. "Yeah. There's enough dick to go around." He said. "Gross." I said making him laugh.