Chapter 6

(Continued chapter from the last chapter..)

Tiffany's pov:
   After taking my shower, I put music on and started to jam out while getting ready.

*45 mins later*

V, Trey and Chris are almost here. I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror.

I look SUPER cute

I look SUPER cute. I started taking selfies. "BITCH!" I heard V yell. She has extra keys to my crib. "Coming!" I yelled. I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. "Hey." I said. Everyone said their hellos. I walked over to them and gave them hugs. "You look good." Chris said. "Thank you. You too." I said with a smile. "Can we take a group pic cause we look good." V said.

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

We stood in front of the mirror and took some mirror selfies. We then got into the cars and drove to the club.

*at the club*

Once we got to the club, they parked. I left my purse in his car but took my id and phone because i didn't feel like holding it all night. Chris said he'll pay for my drinks so I didnt take money. We walked in through the back because of Chris and Trey. We went to the vip area and there was already bitches tryna come in. I ordered my drink and waited for it.

*a while later*

I was drinking my 4th drink... I was definitely feeling tipsy.... I noticed Chris talking to some girl. She was all over him and he seemed to enjoy it. Trey sat next to me. "You good?" He asked over the music. "Yeah Im fine." I said. "Dont worry about him." He said. "Im not; he's single he can do him... and we dont talk like that." I said. "Ya dont?" He asked. "Nah." I said. I decided to go on the dance floor. I finished my drink then walked out the VIP area. I found V and started dancing. A few moments later a guy walked towards me. "Mind if we dance?" He asked. I turned and pressed my ass against his body.

Chris's pov:
    I watched Tiff from the corner of my eye. She got up and walked to the dance floor. I was enjoying myself until I seen a guy step to her. She started grinding on him. I clenched my jaw and balled my fist a bit.