FRESH START

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟.

Anakin strutted into Callisto's room in his full jedi attire. He was ready for their first day of training.

"Rise and shine, Calli!" He said rather loudly. She looked so peaceful, but he remembered that's how Obi-Wan woke him up on the first day of his training.

Callisto looked so incredibly calm and happy while she slept, but she awoke rather quickly.

He went to her closet and picked out a nice training outfit and her lightsaber, laying them on the chest at the end of her bed.

"How was your first sleep here? Wait, no, let me guess. You couldn't sleep in the beginning because it was too comfortable to be true?" He asked.

"You guessed it," She grinned while rubbing her eyes.

She hopped out of bed in her new, silk pajama set. It was short shorts and a very low neck tank top, something that Anakin had to move his eyes from.

She went and washed her face then pulled it back in a sleek ponytail, showing off her defined cheekbones.

She put on the outfit Anakin laid out for her, not grabbing the lightsaber.

"You forgot your lightsaber, Cal," He said and handed it to her.

"That's my backup one. Look," She went over and grabbed the lightsaber from Tatooine.

"It's...white. No one has ever had a white one before," Anakin commented, impressed with the weapon.

"Well then I guess I'm the first," She smirked.

"Lets get going, then," Anakin grinned and they left, walking towards the jedi temple.

"Ani, I won't get killed when I'm a jedi, right?" Callisto asked, excepting her destiny.

"You won't. I won't let you," He said completely seriously. Callisto grinned at his sense of being her guardian.

She hummed in response. The rest of the walk was silent, but it wasn't awkward.

They finally arrived and the lightsaber was pulled from Callisto's hand. Anakin was using the force to hold it in the air.

"Get it back, without grabbing it. Use the force," Anakin demanded.

"What? I can't-"

He stopped her, "Do it."

She held out her hand and closed her eyes, trying to feel the force again. Nothing.