FIRST MISSION

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒.

Callisto woke up to a sharp knocking on her door. The two weeks were over, and she was back to work.

"It's Ani, open up," A whisper-yell said on the other side of the room.

Callisto rolled out of bed, her nightgown riding up to barely cover her and her hair a mess.

She opened the door and he paced inside.

"Get dressed, please. We have a mission today. I'm afraid there's been another assassination attempt on Padmé. The last one was three years ago, or so," Anakin said.

Callisto's eyes widened and she ran to the closet, quickly changed into Jedi attire. Just like Anakin, she pulled the dark outfit off pretty damn well.

She headed out and braided her hair in the bathroom mirror, her Padawan braid staying out:

"She's safe now on Coruscant, but we think this may be the same assassin who killed the Chancellor," Anakin sighed and rubbed his scar.

"What are we doing?" Callisto asked and put her white lightsaber on her hip.

"I'm finding the assassin. You are gonna be my tech girl. If you had a few more years on your training, you could come. But until then, I can't risk anything happening to you," Anakin said as Callisto nodded and went to the door.

"Wait," He stopped her. He walked over and gave her a passionate kiss. "I had to do it now or else we probably wouldn't get to for awhile."

He winked and her knees felt like jelly as he walked ahead of her down the hall. They got to the grand room and Obi-Wan was already there.

"It feels like old days, Anakin. Going to take down an assassin to get information out," Obi-Wan laughed.

"Yeah, it does," Anakin laughed with him.

"What old days?" Callisto smirked.

"We used to be generals together in the Clone Wars. You're looking at the best generals in the galaxy," Anakin crosses his arms cockily.

"Oh?" Callisto laughed.

"Yes, he's right. Although the wins Anakin can be credited with are only because he did his own thing and didn't follow the orders. That was his mojo," Obi-Wan teased.

"Yes, but I still won, didn't I?" Anakin rebutted.

Obi-Wan huffed and rolled his eyes, "Either way, we must get going. This assassin is upon one of the most dangerous people in the galaxy. Why we have tracked him to the Dagobah system, I don't know."