SWEET CREATURE

(A/N IM REALLLYYY VIBING WITH HARRY RIGHT NOW SO HERES A SUPER SWEET CHAPTER FOR YOU FEATURING HEARTFELT PURE ASS ANAKIN UWU)

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒.

They rushed back to Coruscant to get Callisto some immediate treatment, Anakin's brain pacing as he flew. He wished he could be back there holding her hand and giving her hope, but this damn plane needs two people to fly it unless you know how to fly it.

Once they were back, Anakin rushed her to the medical facility.

"Sir, you may leave now," A medical droid directed him.

"No, no! If she dies I die!" Anakin pleaded.

"We're doing all we can, but you must face that she was right next to the explosion," The droid responded calmly.

Obi-Wan, thank God, was handling the council at the moment.

"There is a viewing window, but we must get to her treatment," The droid rushed off.

Anakin watched from the window as his only true love silently protested for her life. Although unconscious, she looked so pained.

Anakin would give anything to take her pain, every ounce of it, past and present, and give it to himself.

It was in that moment it really hit Anakin how much he loved her. His heart stopped, his throat was begging for air. But yet he was still ok. It was so confusing, and somehow he understood it all.

"Sir, your heart rate is unbelievably high. Would you like to rest?" Another droid asked.

"No! No..." Anakin exclaimed. Tears began to stain his cheeks, the thought of losing her once again too much to bear.

Three hours later, Anakin felt her in the force. Her energy was back.

"She's not stable to visit, her surgery only ended thirty minutes ago," A droid protested as Anakin tried to get inside her room.

"She's ok, trust me," Anakin rolled his eyes and forced his way inside.

He sat beside her bed, "I didn't come in here for nothing, babygirl. Cmon, give me something."

He silently implored her to wake up. All he wanted to do was gaze into her chocolate orbs.

"Ani...I can't...we can't..." She was sleep talking. Seeing visions.

"Can't what?" Anakin whispered, trying to get an answer out of her.

"The Jedi Order...the rules. I'm demoting myself to a Grey Jedi," She sighed and reached out as if she actually holding Anakin.

Anakin knew she was seeing the future, just like he once did with his mother.

"Will you stay with me?" Anakin begged, his eyes watering.