WAITING GAME

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒.

Callisto trained harder, even though she still had so much to learn.

"Stop pushing yourself to do what you have not learned yet," Anakin commanded.

"But I can, Master. It's just a matter of knowing how," She bargained back with furrowed eyebrows.

"Being a jedi requires much patience, something you and I both need to work on," Anakin said and sat down his lightsaber. "Put your lightsaber down. Fight me."

"Once again, I can't. Fighting you is impossible, Master," She rolled her eyes.

"I know I'm the best," He grinned, "but you need to try."

He got in a ready position with a smirk on his face, his bright blue eyes full of confidence and pride.

She charged towards him and went to kick his side, but he easily blocked her attack and had a tight grip on her leg.

"Too expectable. Don't let me block you so easily," He said, standing tall.

Callisto juked him out and kneed his leg, causing him to fall down. He pulled her down with him, quickly getting on top of her.

He tried to punch her but she ducked just enough space and needed him in the spot that is every man's weakness.

"Good luck having kids after that," She joked.

He used her laughing to his advantage and put her in a gentle headlock, whispering in her ear, "Your comedy will be the death of you. And for the records, my balls are fine."

Callisto blushed at his TMI moment and he released her.

"Wanna grab lunch?" Anakin asked, helping her up.

"I would, Master, but I'm getting ready for the gala tonight. Padmé was invited and asked me to be her plus one," Callisto smiled.

"You're already getting ready for that? I'm not getting ready until the last minute," Anakin joked and followed her up to her room.

"You're going?" Callisto asked and turned around to look up at him.

"Yep, see you there!" Anakin winked at her, making her knees buckle and her heart melt. Great, another reason she had to look beautiful tonight.

As soon as he was out of sight, Callisto jogged to Padmé's room.

"There she is!" Padmé hugged the girl. Callisto was the same height as her, so hugs were easy.