LOST CAUSE

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒.

It was night time and Callisto had finally gotten up the nerve to go and talk to Anakin.

She was lying down, about to arise, when she heard his voice. Anakin's voice was crystal clear in her head.

"What's bothering you?" He asked.

"What?" She said aloud, sitting up. She was confused, and a little scared to be honest.

"Come here," He stated. She sighed and got up, tip toeing to his room. He laid on his bed, shirtless and hair messy as he played with the water bottle floating in the air.

He looked over and saw her, letting the water bottle fall as he made room for her. She locked the door and crawled onto the bed. She looked up at the ceiling as Anakin propped himself up on his elbow, looking down at her.

"I heard you," She said, looking over at him. He was already grinning down at her like a dork.

"Yeah, clearly. You're here, after all," He smirked and leaned down, pecking her nose.

She smiled a bit but she was still deeply upset. It hadn't really sunk in yet, but she knew soon she would have to leave Anakin. The love of her life, whether she accepted him as that or not.

"You're still troubled, babygirl," He furrowed his eyebrows and kept steady eye contact with her.

"What Master Windu wanted to talk to me about...he said he senses that I will leave the Jedi Order to be a Grey Jedi. He says it's because of love. He knows how I feel for you," She said sadly. Anakin's heart dropped, his face too.

"And that's not all," She began again. "He says they will find me a new master to be trained on Dantooine."

"What?!" Anakin snapped, sitting up. He ran his hands through his long, soft, curls.

"Believe me, I know. And thats with the council not even knowing about how you feel for me," She began getting choked up.

Anakin turned over, anger and sadness filling his eyes.

"I won't let them take you from me. I promise you that."

"Ani, I'm afraid we have no choice. If you tell them, they'll know about us. You'll get taken off the council and removed from the Order," Callisto reasoned, rubbing his back to calm him.

He leaned down and kissed her with passion, wrapping his arms under her so they were as close as possible.

He let go and turned over onto his bad so that she was completely on top of him.

"You're everything to me. If being with you means being a Grey Jedi, I'll do it."

"Ani, your the Chosen One. You can't leave the order," Callisto sighed and closed her eyes.