Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)

You were currently squealing infront of your laptop while reading fanfictions of your boyfriend Kagami and Kuroko made by the fans of Seirin High Basketball Team. Yes, you are a Yaoi fan and your favorite OTP was KagaKuro.

You kept squealing while reading some sweet moments of the two and imagined the scene in real life. You shrugged. It is impossible for them to do it but. Duh! Just go on with the story.

The next chapter caught your eye. It read "Lemon" and you wondered what it means. You shrugged and clicked the chapter and started to read.

"Kagami pinned Kuroko on the wall and started to kiss him. Kuroko, on the other side kissed him back passionately that's when Kagami undid his uniform revealing a well toned body. Kuroko cut the kiss off to undo his uniform."

You felt your cheeks heating up at those words and continued to read.

"Kuroko palmed Kagami's erection causing him to threw his head back. Kagami looks like he's enjoying it, Kuroko chuckled. The light blue haired boy loosen Kagami's belt and inserted his hand Kagami let out a surprised moan, he didn't expect Kuroko would be this  intimate. It felt like his knees weaken when Kuroko started to pump his length up and down"

"So this is lemon huh?" You were furiously blushing when you imagined the scene when suddenly the door opens revealing an angry Kagami. You quickly closed the laptop and set it aside.

"Oi! I've been calling you for sometime but you're not answering" he shouted, you turned to him and his eyes widened.

"H-hey (F/N) your nose is bleeding!" You touched your nose and you looked at your hand. Indeed it was bleeding. You raised your head up so the bleeding would stop.

- Sometime later -

You recovered from nosebleed and both decided to cook lunch.

"Were you busy earlier? You didn't seem to hear my calls (F/N)" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Sorry i was reading some fanfictions" You said while remembering the lines you've just read causing you to blush again. He looked at your blushing face.

"Are you okay? You looked like sick." He touched your forehead checking your temperature, you flinched.

"N-no i'm okay Taiga! D-don't worry ehehe~" He just shrugged his shoulders as he continued cooking.

- Timeskip -

"Woah, i think i can't move myself for awhile! I'm so full" You whined, he laughed.

"And whose fault is that?"

"Yours! If you didn't make a tasty food i'll not be this full!"

You stood up and put your plates on the sink and he followed you. He goes to your room and checked your laptop. Oh shoot! I forgot! Your eyes widened at the thought you suddenly broke into run.

You bursted open the door only to find out an horror look on your boyfriend, you started to curse yourself of being careless. You came near him and stole your laptop. He cleared his throat.

"I-i didn't thought you were reading some weird fictions about me and Kuroko here." The horror in his voice is clear, you chuckled.

"E-eh...Uhh, you know ehehe.. I kinda like yaoi" You confessed and sheepishly rub the back of your neck. He looked at you for a while and suddenly he smirk.

"I don't like doing lemons with another guy, and you know that (F/N)." You saw his mischievous grin and eyes widened. You broke into run but he's faster than you. Damn advantages of a basketball player.

"Oh no, you don't" He said, he lifted you like a sack and gently set you down on the bed positioned himself ontop of you.

"I would like to do it with you (F/N), not with your stupid OTPs" he seductively whispered and nibbled your ear.

With that, a series of loud moans echoed through the house.

A/N:

Sorry for some cracks xD i don't do lemons for now.. Maybe sometime or in the near future.

Thank you for reading though. Sorry for the grammatical errors, mispells and something just bear with it. * LOL *