First Encounter: 1983

(I Inserted Video Now)

Mar, 10, 1983. On 19:00.
I was watching WCWA-TV then this happened to me.

I was Watching WCWA-TV Nightly News, then the static came. I was surprised. It was begin with mysterious vhs tape showing robot and little girl, She look like she want friends just look at the ice cream. I think this was April jokes? Right. Answer is no jokes. Suddenly, Freddy Face Show up for second. And little girl was takes the ice cream. What the Hell?, Why it cut? Then static AGAIN.
But this time it's different. A message appears said.

       "DON'T LOOK AT THE SCREEN"
                  "IT'S DISTURBING"
             "TURN OFF THE SCREEN"
                        "HELP ME"

I screamed with fear. Next scene, now it MAKES SENSE. A claw grab little Girl then blood slowly, very, Drop on floor of grass. Did Robot was a AI Killer?, Then it cut, now an EAS (aka Emergency Alert System) By William A. Who is William A? A memory came back, I know that he was killer, then it came back to technical difficulties screen, thank God, it's over. But not that, an "TRUST ME." message appears for a second, I scared to saw that. And test card appears, darn it. Whoever ruin WCWA-TV will be punished in hell.