SIX

liked by @lifeisaloha, @lauraharrier and 1,231,182 others

@zendaya Lancôme Campaign

10,176 comments

@lauraharrier rouge goddess

@zendaya @lauraharrier love you laur <3

@tom.softie TOM YOUR GIRL SO CUTE

@lifeisaloha QUEEN

@remyhii we stan a queen

@zendaya @remyhii @lifeisaloha thanks, you guys :)

@dayaxlove you're perfect omg

@tomholland2013 you're so pretty

@zendaya @tomholland2013 <3

@dayalovesicecream OMFG DID YOU SEE THAT COMMENT

@tomspidey @dayalovesicecream IKR IM SCREAMING

@angourierice @tomholland2013 ditto

@zendaya @angourierice hahaha

@username TOMDAYA THRIVES

@fanpage @username I KNOW IM SO HAPPY

------

"I like him," Zendaya groaned to Darnell. They were back in her house, a few days after the gang had all gone figure skating. "Like... a lot."

"You should tell him," Darnell commented, taking a bit of the veggie pizza they had ordered.

"But..." Zendaya's sentence trailed off. "What if he doesn't like me back?"

Darnell's eyes widened as he stood up abruptly, lightly screaming. "Are you kidding me?"

Zendaya frowned taking another slice of pizza from the half-empty box. "What?"

"Are you that oblivious?" Darnell yelped out, waving his hands around in the air. "The guy looks at you as if you're everything!"

Zendaya blushed, the warmth slowly creeping into her cheeks at her friend's words. "Really?"

Darnell rolled her eyes, groaning. "Go drive to his place. Now. Tell him or I will."

"But—"

"No buts!" Darnell interrupted her. "The rest of the gang has been rooting for you guys, so make us all happy."

Zendaya looked at the time. It was currently eleven at night. Tom was definitely asleep.

"He's probably asleep I—" 

"Stop!" Darnell snickered. "He literally commented on your photo a few minutes ago."

Zendaya inwardly groaned as she stared at her car keys laying on the coffee table. Thinking for a few moments, before finally making a decision, Zendaya chewed her lip in nervousness as she quickly stood up with her key and walked out to her garage, leaving a giddy Darnell behind. 

As she drove down the familiar road, she went over what she was going to say. 

Pulling up to the driveway, Zendaya quickly took a deep breath before getting out of her car and knocking lightly on Tom's front door.

Almost immediately, the door flew open to reveal a slightly out of breath Tom. 

"Hey, Z," Tom smiled, but then frowned. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh..." Zendaya paused. "Actually, no. I was hoping we could talk?"

Tom's eyes widened as the sudden realization basked over him. "Y-Yeah, of course." He opened the door wider to let her in.

After closing the door, they both sat on his beige couch, facing one another, and Zendaya could feel her pulse quicken by the minute that passed.

"What's up?" Tom asked, shifting a bit closer to Zendaya. 

"Us." Zendaya quickly said, her cheeks slightly reddening. 

What if he didn't like her back?

"Us?" Tom asked. "Oh... us."

"I-" Zendaya's sentence caught in her throat. 

Spit it out, Zendaya.

"I really like you," Zendaya started. "Not as a friend, wait, not like that. I like you as a friend but more. If that makes sense?"

Zendaya cursed in her head as the speech she had prepared in the car had sounded a thousand times better than what had just been said. 

Tom stared at her with wide eyes and a certain look glazed across his pupils. 

"You're really bad at this feeling type thing, you know?" Tom started, after what was like a year of silence. 

"Y-Yeah," Zendaya chuckled nervously. "I know."

Tom sighed, before smiling at her with the biggest puppy dog eyes she had ever seen in her life.

"Even though you suck at communicating," Tom started, his grin growing wider by the second. "Funny thing is, I really like you too."

------

ahhhhh i hope you enjoyed and i'm so sorry for not uploading in so long!

stay tuned for the next one!

xoxo

soph :)