TEN

liked by @angourierice, @lauraharrier and 2,123,424 others

@tomholland2013 stole this from the paps but look! my bub looking all gorgeous and me, her forever hype man <3

13,193 comments

@lifeisaloha my literal faves

@zendaya sooo... does this mean we're insta official now? ;) #hypeboyfriend

@tomdayaaa._ I CANT BREATHE

@username1 OMFG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

@remyhii @tonyrevolori I CALLED IT

@tonyrevolori @remyhii LOOK AT OUR BABIES

@tomxspidey AWWW THIS IS ADORABLE

@username12 @uername5 called it

@dayalovesicecream @tomxspidey IKR LIKE I CANT THEY'RE SO SO CUTE

@lauraharrier i knew i detected dating energy

@marvel.avengers.fan1 EJDHWK SCREAMING RN

-------

"And you're sure you okay, about this, Z?" Tom asked Zendaya, a reassuring drawing circles on her knee as they sat down at a park bench. "I know how you wanted to keep things private."

"No, no, no," Zendaya smiled. "I'm fine. You were right, I probably should've stopped with my fear of publicity. It was stupid—"

"Hey, stop," Tom cut her off. "It's not stupid. You had and have every right to be scared. This is cheesy but we're all human, we all want privacy sometimes."

Zendaya looked over at her boyfriend. This was the first time they were publicly showing that they were together in public and although immensely awkward for Zendaya, Tom just used that as another excuse to shower her with kisses before she couldn't help but laugh and smile. Just another reason of why Tom was one of the truest and kindest people she knew.

"You and your corny lines, jeez," Zendaya laughed, scootching closer to Tom, ignoring how some people passed by and stared. "One day it's gonna be so bad I guess I'll have to leave!"

"Ouch," Tom feigned heartbreak by scrunching his face and placing a hand over his heart. "That hurt Ms. Coleman. Guess I'll just have to work even harder to work for that love."

Zendaya chuckled again. "Still cheesy!"

Tom laughed with her, shrugging. "What can I say, I'm the cheesy line master. It works on all the ladies."

"Wow," Zendaya feigned impressment. "I guess you really do sweep all the ladies of their feet."

"Yeah but you know what? I'm really only trying to sweep a certain lady off her feet," Tom replied. "And that certain lady is you, Zendaya Marie Coleman."

"Oh, really?" Zendaya mused. "You better work for that love than."

And with that, she sprinted out of his hold and quickly ran away from the bench laughing.

Tom went to the gym way more than herself, so it was inevitable that he'd catch up, but Zendaya secretly liked to believe she was faster.

"Are you serious, woman?!" Zendaya heard Tom grumble with a laugh before racing after her.

Adrenaline fueled Zendaya as she pushed her legs to run even faster, determined to stay out of her boyfriend's touch. But Tom was quicker. Before she knew it, strong arms wrapped around her core and threw the two of them onto the woodchips that the playground was covered with.

"Got you," Tom said satisfyingly. "Now you can't escape."

"Guess you caught me!" Zendaya sat up, oblivious to the kids running around them.

"I did," Tom said proudly, pressing a quick kiss against her lips, his hand tracing the soft line of her jaw.

Zendaya drew back with giddiness in her chest. She didn't admit it, but she didn't want him to stop kissing her.

"How about we go out for lunch? A treat for my lady," Tom slowly stood up, offering his hand to help her up.

"I'm so down," Zendaya took Tom's hand, hauling herself up. But just as she drew her hand back once she was fully on her own two feet, Tom didn't let her hand escape his. He firmly held her hand, a slight smile on his face.

"No. Mine," He brought her hand up to his lips where he pressed a light kiss.

Zendaya grinned, drawing closer as they walked toward their favourite lunch spot, thinking how well their hands fit together, like two halves of a heart. It was perfect.

[UNEDITED]

------

creds to @sidewalkmanips on ig for the edit

hey all! sorry for the quick and short update, i wanted to get an update out really quick for you guys :)

how's everyone doing considering the circumstances? i started online school yesterday and boy oh boy it was rlly different haha.

and if anyone is interested, i also have a tom + zendaya instagram account, @dayaprker and i make manips and edits so feel free to follow if you would like :) !

anyways i hope you all enjoyed and most importantly... wash your hands! and stay safe! because of less school, hopefully i'll be able to get a update in the next few weeks!

and if anyone wants to chat, my messages are always open <3

'til next time! xx

sophia :)