CHAPTER EIGHT

A/N : Sorry about the eye color 😫 I changed it

After that conversation they kept walking not knowing what to say to each other. The walk back to the entrances of the town felt longer. They stopped at the entrances and looked at each other with the same amount of sadness in their eyes. Wolves were not allowed in the town, because the town's people felt that they were a danger to them and so forbid any wolves from entering the town.

(Y/n) took in a deep breath "Well I guess this is good bye" (y/n) said feeling sad at the thought of not been able to see Kirishima again, and she is head over heels for him but couldn't tell him how she felt.

Just when (y/n) was about to turn around and leave Kirishima grabbed her hand and pulled her forward "This is my chances to tell her how I feel now or never" Kirishima thought and he connected their lips together (y/n)'s eyes went wide in shock not expecting that, the kiss was short Kirishima pulled away quickly.

Kirishima started to feel nervous again "I-I'm s-sor ..." Kirishima sentence was cut off by (y/n) kissing him. Kirishima was shocked at first but closed his eyes and relaxed, (y/n) put her arms around Kirishima's neck pulling him closer to her. Kirishima had his hands on (y/n)'s hips and pressed their bodies together, Kirishima deepened the kiss.

After what felt like hours their pulled away to catch their breath. (y/n) was the first one to speak "I really like you Kiri even though we just met today. I can't stop the way my heart races and my face burn's when I look at you" (y/n) said well looking at the ground.

Kirishima had the most brightest smile every "I feel the same way about you I-I l-like you too a lot. From the moment I saw you walking past Bakugou and I. It felt like time stopped and I had to know who you were." Kirishima started to get nervous he rubbed the back of his neck, something he did when he was nervous "I believe you are my mate" Kirishima said knowing that (y/n) was his mate, because from the moment he smelled her scent he knew they were meant to be together.

Bakugou had already found his mate and she was human has well, but she did not take it well. So right now Kirishima was scared that even though (y/n) likes him what if she doesn't, want to be his mate the thought did make him feel very nervous as he waited for her answer.

(y/n)'s eyes went wide "I-I'm his m-mate uh like soulmate's, been a wolf must be cool you can just find the person you supposed to be with forever. It can save you from a lot of heart break's and I'm one of those lucky people to have found their soulmate, I don't think I have ever been this happy in my life." (y/n) thought has she smiled and started to blush.

(y/n) was so excited that she jumped Kirishima in a bone crushing hug and they both fell to the ground. (y/n) let go of Kirishima and looked at him red eyes locked with (e/c) eyes it felt like their were the only two people on Earth. Kirishima pulled (y/n) down and they shared a loving kiss.

And that was (y/n) and Kirishima's new beginning a start to they life's together.

THE END

Thanks Soo much for reading a sunflower for all of you