CHAPTER THREE

"Good morning, I'm Eijirou Kirishima  it's nice to meet you" The red hair wolf known as Kirishima introduced himself, holding his hand out."Hey  I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you too" (Y/N) said shaking Kirishima's hand which caused the both of you to blush.

Rubbing the back of his neck, kirishima pointed to the wolf with ash blonde hair that looked like he was going to bite someone's head of. "This is Katsuki Bakugou, so where are you off to?" Kirishima said with a smile which warmed your heart.

"Don't tell this damn extra my name, hair for brains" Bakugou yelled at Kirishima trying to be intimidating. The tone of his voice frightened (Y/N) a bit "That's not a nice way to speak to your friend and I'm on my way to visit my granny at her cottage, good bye Kirishima" (Y/N) said walking away from Bakugou and Kirishima, feeling upset by the way Bakugou spoke and for calling her a extra.

"That's not manly Bakubro for calling her a extra, she looked upset" Kirishima replied not liking the way Bakugou made (Y/N) feel. "Does it look like I give a f**k what that f**king human feelings 'tsh' I'm going home" Bakugou said walking away leaving Kirishima behind.

"Damnit Bakugou" Kirishima said to himself, turning around and walking in (Y/N) direction. "HEY (Y/N) WAIT UP" Kirishima called out to her has he was running after her trying to catch up to her

(Y/N) turned around only to be dropped to the ground by Kirishima, who was unable to stop in time and landed on top of her. Looking up (Y/N) is meet with beautiful crimson eyes, she started to blush at how close the two of they faces are. Kirishima's eyes widen when they eyes met, he jumped up with a red face making him look cute in (Y/N)'s eyes.

"Hmm s-sorry f-for t-that" Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck and looking away. "It's f-fine so huh why are you here" (Y/N) asked looking around. The both of them meeting each other's eyes Kirishima couldn't help I but look at (Y/N) from top to bottom. She as (h/l) (h/c) hair, her (s/c) skin that looked so soft,and the way her (e/c) eyes  shined in the sun light was 'WOW'.

{AN: Hey so I removed the figure part }