CHAPTER ONE

(This is my first time writing a story so I hope you'll enjoy it. Sorry for any wrong grammar)

(Y/N) ~ your name
(S/C) ~ skin colour
(N/N) ~ nickname
(E/C)  ~ eye color

A young lady whom everyone called Red Riding Hood, lived with her friends Mina and Sero in a cottage on the edge of the woods near the town of Evergreen. It was the most beautiful place filed with animals and plants of all kind, and really nice people.

Sero works as a woodcutter in the forest, and Mina is a baker in the town. Red Riding Hood was not her real name (Y/N) was given this name, because she always wore a red hooded coat, which her grandmother had fondly made for her.

(Y/N) loved to visit her grandmother, who lived alone in a rose~covered cottage on the other side of the woods.(Y/N)'s Granny's cottage is a beautiful place to her it felt like walking into an enchanted garden. Her granny was not very fond of people so she lived away from the town.

Mina was teaching (Y/N) how to make her famous blueberry pie. When (Y/N) got a call from grandmother. "Hello grandmother how are you feeling today?" (Y/N) asked her grandmother with a big smile on her face. (Y/N)'s granny wasn't feeling well lately so she was worried about her grandmother living alone.

I'm feeling much better sweetie, I just wanted to know if you can bring me some of that Cheese Cake that Mina bakes. It's my favourite, but if you are busy that fine " Granny answered.