A Series Of Hot Kisses

It's been hours his co workers ears are bleeding to hear Yunlan drunken sing.

     But to Shen Wei, Yunlan sings like an angel.  And he cheered for more. "Hey! Shen Wei do you want to film your man singing? Give me your cellphone" Said Ling Ming. Shen Wei frown, "What is a cellphone?" He ask. Making Ling Ming shocked.

      "You don't have cellphone?!" Ask Lin Ming. Suddenly the drunken Yunlan gave his cellphone. "I have one! I have! Picture us Ling Ming!" He shout to her as he gave her his cellphone. He suddenly pulled Shen Wei in a series of kiss. Making Ling Ming red in recording it.

    While his other co workers pop their eyes off. Still Yunlan continue the kiss while Shen Wei enjoyed it. Moment pass, as they hailed a cab for them. Shen Wei thanks them for a wonderful time. And thanks Ling Ming for recording their kisses. Ling Ming was a little frustrated that his crush is been taken but anyhow she have a fun time in their make out kiss recording. "Yunlan will surely be surprised!" As she smiled wickedly and went back to her friends.

     Yunlan on the other hand is been wasted and lean to his lover in the taxi cab. While Shen Wei  was quite so happy having recorded the kiss of Yunlan and him. As he kept playing it over and over. "I can't believe cellphone is very useful! I shall keep this!" He said to himself.

     Luckily when they came home, Xin ci have already fallen asleep while Xen xen waited for them to arrive. "Your both late and my Gege is drunk?! What happened?! I thought you two just gonna have a date?!" Xen xen ask. "His friends came and invite us to go to karaoke bar. And I can't believe your Gege is a great singer when his drunk. That made Xen xen a bit shocked.

*Flashback*

      When Yunlan just in highschool. Many girls and guys have a crush on his gege for looking so rugged and handsome. One of them is his classmates. Ying Wa in elementary. She requested to him to bring his Gege to sing in the party . He look to her in puzzle for he knows his Gege doesn't sing but she is a friend.

      So he made his gege go with him in the party. First Yunlan was shocked to sing. But when he hold a microphone he will sing his heart out and can't seem to let go of it making the other guest hear  his awful tone. After that his classmate never invited his Gege again. Making his Gege frustrated while he laugh.

*End Of Flashback*

     "I can't believe an angel existed for my Gege to love his voice? His really an angel!" He internally said as he help him to lead Yunlan to their room. When his gonna help him change his clothes. Shen Wei prevented him. "Brother in law! Don't worry I'll do it!" As he smile at him and bid him good night.

    While he change Yunlan clothes and wipe him with wet towel. He can't stop admiring how handsome his lover eventhough his sleeping like a log and snoring like a train. Shen Wei can't stop himself from kissing his plump lips when suddenly the drunk Yunlan woke up and flipped him up.

     "So my sweet angel is attacking me when I'm sleeping." While caging and nuzzling to Shen Wei's neck. Shen Wei just giggle letting his drunken man kissed him roughly while he response to him. Until Yunlan accidentally bump his prize making him moan. "Aaahh! Yunlan...." Yunlan can't stand to see his lover moaning so beautiful that he plunges his lips upon him again and kiss him hungrily while still grinding his prize to him. Making Shen Wei a moaning mess, "Yunlan.....Aaaah.... Without any warning Yunlan suddenly pulled down his pants with a force making Shen Wei yelp in surprise. While Yunlan suddenly squeeze and lick his prize making Shen Wei moan.

     "Yunlan.....stop!" But Yunlan ignored him and keep sucking and licking Shen Wei prize until he swallowed him whole. That made Shen Wei burst inside of him. As he tried to calmed his breath. He didn't notice Yunlan have gotten a lubricant and preparing himself to thrust onto him.

    He was surprised he felt something huge thrusted inside of him. He want to be freed but Yunlan hold him into place and suddenly he rock his body unto him. "Wei....your so tight!" While suddenly capturing his lips who screaming in pain. But when he hit that soft spot over and over.  Shen Wei never felt more pleasure. His always been top and no one dares to bottom him only Yunlan whose so drunk. Whose moaning how beautiful he is and giving him a sloppy kiss again.

    As Yunlan hit that soft spot again and again. Making Shen Wei surrender to him to do anything to him. And his legs suddenly  wrapped to Yunlan's waist, that made Yunlan  phase fast as he spilled his seeds over and over  while Shen Wei follows. But Yunlan is still not satisfied and made Shen Wei sit locking him to his embrace while thrusting for more. Shen Wei replied him with kisses while moaning into it.

     Shen Wei didn't know his gentle Yunlan can become a beast on bed and now his ravishing him. Shen Wei didn't feel this kind of pleasure to anyone as every of his concubines just let him do what he want. While Yunlan is fighting to be on top of him and almost eating him up while murmuring endearing words that he love him so much. Shen Wei knew tomorrow his body will ache everywhere but a drunk Yunlan have poured out what he feels to Shen Wei that made him sure that Yunlan love him so much. Eventhough he have no kingdom. He will protect him and made sure that they will live happy and carefree until Yunlan got tired and sleepy and fall into Shen Wei flustered body without removing himself from him.

      Shen Wei never felt so happy eventhough he can't removed himself from the heavy Yunlan whose snoring now. He tried to get the blanket to cover themselves up but failing miserably. As he tried to wake up Yunlan. He just reply him with a snore. Shen Wei have no choice but to sleep bare naked with Yunlan hoping no one come in the door to wake them up tomorrow.