Plans |19

We've been together for a year now and  I wouldnt wish for anything better. Althought we had our fights , but nothing can break this mate bond. Sometimes she have to left to heaven and I have to go back to Hell but we always keep in contact.

I decided to finally propose to her tonight . She also drop some hints to me but being me I decide to be quiet. Pff, I wont tell her Im gonna propose to her. I rather have her angry and yelling at me than telling her all of this. She did hit me and got angry at me for being 'dumb and clueless' but it was funny to look at so I just laugh at her. After a few making out she did forgive me but not before softly punching my arm which doesnt hurt at all.

At hell

I discuss some private things about how Im gonna propose to her with Archer. I know Archer can help me with this. Our plans are for me to take her to a date at the Paris El Restaurant , which are her favourite and then bring her to hell where I , no I mean Archer already prepared a table for two with roses petals around the table and with piano in the background. And then we're gonna have our second dinner which is candle light dinner and then Im gonna act like theres an emergency happening and hell then Archer gonna have to call her and told her to come to the castle immedietly. And when she came, Im gonna fly down to her and tell her its only a joke which I know I'll get hit for then I'll kneel down for her and lastly propose to her.

Hah thanks to me and Archer for this brilliant plan.

Right now Im currently heading back to our castle . Rosé had been calling me non stop saying that shes bored . Before going home , I stop at her favourite chocolate store and buy her tons of chocolate and ofcourse some roses.

I knock on the door before Mary comes opening it. Wait this is weird. Usually Rosé will be the one opening the door.

Before I could even ask Mary , Rosé speed down the stairs running to me , crying non stop.

Her sudden hug made the both of us fall onto the floor but shes still hugging me

"Whats wrong Rosé? Why are you crying?" I ask her softly ,moving a strand of her hair to the back of her ears

"I missiu you" she said weirdly

"She missed us you dumbass fuck cant you fucking hear her?" Satan growl

Wtf is wrong with him today

"Whats wrong with you bitch?" I growl back

"Stop her crying or else I'll take control"

"Rosé, please stop crying. It broke me to see you like this"  I whisper to her softly

She stop crying but still sobbing. I lift her up by her arm and carry her like a bride. She still sobbing

I cuddle her closer to me while laying down on the bed .

Then I remembered that I bought her some chocolates and roses , so I give them to her.

"Rosé, this is for you"

She looked shock but in a flash she hug me tighter yelling thank you .

This girl , always amaze me

We continue cuddling in bed watching the TV with her eating the chocolate like a bunny.

I look at her and man I cant wait for tomorrow.