Chapter 10 - A Tropical Honeymoon

Paul's P.O.V.

Amanda and I went on our honeymoon two weeks later. It's taking place in Orlando, Florida. Amanda said she wanted to go there because she always wanted to see Disney World. Whatever her little heart desires, I'd do it for her.

The hotel we stayed in had a pool in the back and a park in the front. For today, we were swimming in the pool. It was a hot day, so we decided to cool off. Amanda was wearing goggles so she can see when she goes underwater. We spent about a half hour in the pool. After getting out, Amanda started to shiver.

"Cold, love?" I asked. "A little b-bit." Said Amanda. I grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. She stopped shivering in an instant. "Thanks, Paulie." She said. We walked back inside our hotel and got ourselves dressed. Amanda washed her hair to avoid getting lots of knots. As for me, I sat down in the living room for a little while.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I got done washing my hair and grabbed my guitar. I was thinking of singing another song for Paul. I wrote this one before we went away for our honeymoon. As I entered the living room, I saw the most precious thing I've ever seen!

 As I entered the living room, I saw the most precious thing I've ever seen!

"Awwww!" I said quietly. Paul was sound asleep on the chair he's sitting on. He looked absolutely adorable as he slept. I put my guitar away and grabbed a blanket. I gently laid it on top of Paul. I stroked the top of his hair and moved down to his cheek. I silently leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I love you." I whispered.

About an hour later, Paul was still sleeping. The difference was, his posture shifted.

 The difference was, his posture shifted

"He must be really tired." I wondered to myself. I didn't wanna disturb him while he was still out like a light, but I just couldn't help it! His face is just so darn cute whenever he's in a golden slumber! I grabbed my guitar, sat on the couch next to the chair he's sitting on, and began singing as I played. I made sure to be as quiet as possible.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do