When All You Have Is A Sword And A Cup

A day had passed since the commander called for a break and the bandages on his arms finally came off revealing his wounds to be healed. Today Jack is outside, simply admiring the peaceful ambience when suddenly he hears something, like the sound of clashing sabers.

"Huh? What's going on?" Jack mumbles to himself as he follows the sound, and when he finally sees the source, it turns out to be Georgie and Wales having a friendly duel. He simply watches as the two elegantly clash blades until finally Wales knocks Georgie's sword away long enough for her to point it at Georgie's neck.

"Looks like I win." Wales chuckles as the two lower their blades. "Oh Jack!"

"That was certainly interesting." Jack says. "Do you two do this a lot?"

"Not all that often but usually she's the one to start it." Georgie chuckles. "I honestly have no intent to start a duel like this, but if you would like, you can test your skills and see how good you are."

"Alright, I'll give it a go." Jack says as Georgie hands him her saber.

"You seriously think you can best the likes of me?" Wales chuckles as she readies her saber.

"She's left handed I see... This could go either way." Jack says in his head before preparing himself. "Let's duel." And with that, the two clash! Georgie watches from a distance and notices how refined Jack's skills are.

"I've never seen him with a sabre before, I didn't think he had this skill!" Georgie chuckles to herself as Jack and Wales enter a bladelock! Eventually Jack manages to disarm Wales before grabbing her saber and pointing them both at her neck.

"Looks like I get the victory toast." Jack chuckles as he lowers the blades and hands Wales her saber. "But not before I say you are good with your blade." He adds.

"If it hadn't been for the bladelock I probably would have gutted you." Wales chuckles as Jack hands Georgie's saber back.

"It was almost surprising." Georgie says. "I don't see you with a saber very often, but you managed to best my sister, who's been doing this kind of stuff for possibly years."

"Before I took up the mantle of commander I did a lot of swordfighting." Jack replies. "You'd be surprised at how much I learned." And with that he takes his leave. He then comes across an elegant gazebo where a certain Hood is relaxing, and he takes a spot next to her.

"Ah, come to join me for tea?" Hood asks.

"I'm not sure what the others are doing but yeah." Jack replies as Hood pours him a cup of tea. The two then simply relax, taking the occasional sip here and there and simply talking about life, when Georgie suddenly stops by. "Why on such short notice! What's the matter?"

"Oh it's nothing troubling." Georgie replies. "I've just gotten a letter from the Ironblood."

"The Ironblood you say?" Jack asks. "What business would they want with the Royal Navy?"

"They just want to pay a visit. They're grateful that you have chased away the Sirens for the time being and some of the members just want to stop by and "see how things are" according to the letter." Georgie replies.

"If that's the case, then they may stop by at their leisure." Jack says. "We are on break after all. Who is visiting?"

"Prinz Eugen, Bismarck and Z23, fairly small party." Georgie replies before she takes her leave.

"Bismarck?" Hood asks. "Why is she, the leader of the Ironblood, taking time to stop by?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Jack asks. "Well, might as well prepare a welcoming party."

"We may as well." Hood replies.