Ironic

A day after Jack received the Ironblood letter, the aforementioned ships emerged at the docks. Almost immediately Jack noticed something unique about the trio that has just arrived- their gun mounts have a futuristic style to them, shaped like shark jaws, and they move as if they have a mind of their own.

"I take you're interested in our weaponry?" The girl in the middle chuckles. She has four mounts and all of them start snapping at Jack before she calms them down and hides them away like the Royal Navy girls have. "I promise they won't come back out." The girl in question has long blonde hair and blue eyes, signs of Aryan heritage, and she wears an all black uniform and in her hands is a German flag. A black admiral's hat sits on her head, completing the look. "I'm Bismarck."

"It's quite a surprise to meet the leader of the Ironblood." Jack says as the two shake hands. "Especially on such short notice."

"I just wish to see how things are going here. News of you getting critically injured spread quite fast." Bismarck replies.

"Word got out that fast huh?" Jack asks.

"Well what would you expect? Any news on the Sirens is going to go worldwide." The girl to the right of Bismarck says. She has two gun mounts as well as what appear to be metal plates, acting as shields, before she puts those away. She has long silver hair with a headpiece that resembles a pair of horns, honey yellow eyes, and she wears a mostly red and black outfit with gray here and there. "I'm Prinz Eugen."

"Nice to meet you." Jack replies as the two shake hands. "And who's shorty here?" He asks playfully.

"I'm not short!" The girl shouts, much to Prinz Eugen's amusement. The girl only has a single gun mount and on her other side is a torpedo launcher, and she points the gun mount at Jack, jaws snapping.

"Whoa! Easy! I was only joking!" Jack shouts, backing away.

"Zed! Please, calm down." Prinz Eugen snaps. "We wouldn't want to come off as hostile before we've already introduced ourselves."

"Sorry..." The girl replies before she hides her weapons away. She has short blonde hair and purple eyes and she wears a mix of white, red and black. A blue beret sits on her head, completing the outfit. "I'm Z23, but you can just call me Zed. We're not at war after all."

"I'm on the same wavelength." Jack chuckles. "Do you mind at all if I just call you Eugen?"

"Then what do you go by?" Eugen asks.

"Just call me Jack." Jack replies. "Are you three just stopping by to experience life here?"

"Pretty much." Bismarck says as Hood and Wales emerge.

"So, the leader of the mighty Ironblood stands before us." Wales says. "I am the Prince of Wales."

"And I am Prinz Eugen." Eugen replies.

"Why, what a coincidence!" Wales chuckles, and almost immediately the two strike up conversation as Hood looks at Bismarck. Jack then chuckles awkwardly, knowing their previous history, something that the two pick up on.

"Um... You're not mad at me for sinking you back in the Denmark Strait, are you?" Bismarck asks.

"That's in the past." Hood says, waving her hand. "Anyone can change in the years to come. Shall we start fresh?"

"We shall, I guess." Bismarck says as she and Hood strike up some conversation, leaving Jack with Z23, who he just poked fun at earlier.

"I'm still kinda mad at you for calling me short." Zed says.

"I didn't mean it! Sorry!" Jack replies.

"Oh alright." Zed replies. "What do you do here?"

"Lots of things, but I mostly drink a lot of tea and do a lot of swordfighting courtesy of Wales and her sister." Jack says.