PBJ

The group continued to game the day away and the mountain of snacks that Georgie has brought in is replenished by her every few hours.

"I swear, if we were to ever duck into a bomb shelter, your snacks would probably be the only thing sustaining us." Jack chuckles. "What else do you wanna play? Since you girls are so intent on gaming the whole day? We've gone through Monopoly, Jenga, Sorry and a few others. What else do you have in plan?"

"Let's do Clue." Hood replies. "At least this one supports many colors. We've got red, blue, yellow, green, gray, white and peach."

"Man when was the last time I heard of that game?" Bismarck chuckles as the group sets up the board and deals out the cards. "Does everyone know how to play?" Fortunately for the Ironblood leader everyone knows the works of the game and it quickly commences with the group trying to find out whodunnit.

"I think red committed the murder with the knife in the banquet hall."

"I think peach committed the murder with the pipe in the kitchen."

"I think blue committed the murder with the revolver in the library."

"I think white committed the murder with the rope in the living room."

"I think green committed the murder with the candlestick in the bedroom. One has to wonder how someone could be killed by a candlestick! Do you just smack them on the head with it?" And the game continues on with the occasional comment until finally Zed makes a declaration.

"I say that gray committed the murder, with the revolver, in the living room!" Zed calls out. Jack takes a look at the three cards that were hidden away and Zed's declaration lines up perfectly!

"Nice job." Jack says. The gaming continues well into the night, and the mountain of snacks has finally vanished thanks to the group consuming them. "Do you have a secret stash of snacks that we don't know about?"

"Very funny." Georgie says before everyone realizes how late it is. "Who wants to pull an all nighter?" But by the time she's asked, Bismarck and Zed are already out like a light and unlikely to be woken back up any time soon. "Aww..."

"Well it is getting really late into the night." Jack says as he notices that Wales and Hood are fast asleep.

"Let's all just hit the hay for the night. You sure you don't wanna join us?" Eugen asks Jack, and he has to try very hard not to choke on his own saliva. "There's enough beds here for everyone to sleep in pairs, well almost enough. Your higher ups can be odd sometimes."

"What do you mean odd?" Jack asks.

"That the higher ups expect the girls to sleep in pairs." Eugen replies.

"I think it's just so they don't have to use so much space." Jack says. "But I'm probably gonna end up sleeping on the floor for the most part."

"Nein, I will not allow that." Eugen replies as she and Georgie carry the sleeping shipgirls and tuck them in, and when everything's done only Wales has been left without a bedmate and Georgie is sleeping with Hood.

"So... You, me and Wales...?" Jack says as Eugen slowly leads him over.

"Shy much?" Eugen giggles as he gets in the bed and is sandwiched inbetween the two princes. Jack wants to protest but Eugen is already fast asleep, and suddenly the princes cuddle up with him, pressing themselves against their commander and hugging him like a teddy bear.

"At least they won't squish me to death." Jack chuckles in his head before he himself falls asleep with Wales and Eugen embracing him.