Chapter Six!

Bela came close to him and push him on bed and kept her arms on chest and asks "Kia hoa?"

Mahir catch her and switches their position and says "hoa to kuch nahi kuch karoon kia? Kia karoon pyar!" Bela blushes and says "Shut up!" But Mahir leans towards her while bela turns, Mahir open the hook of bela's top! It was falls down. Bela breathes heavily. Mahir kissed her shoulder she gasped and tries to run when Mahir completely get lost in her and holds her tightly.

He removes her bra and jeans. She is loving his sweet torchers on her body. Mahir picks her up and places her on him and says "Baby i wanna love you!"

Bela blushes and hits him lightly while mahir hugs her tightly. Pressing his breast against his chest. He can feels her nipples on his hard chest. Mahir leans towards her and kiss her lips. The kiss was so hard. Bela is trying be slow but mahir is not allowing her. He is too wild in her. He left her lips making them swallows.

Bela touch her lips and says "Mahir please slow!" Mahir nodded and push her on bed. When door knocks mahir get frustrated while bela ran inside washroom. Mahir open the foor and saw sumi is there.

Mahir: Maa aap!

Sumi: Mahir ye tere or bela k kapre hain tum ko kal pooja k liye jana hai.

Mahir: Maa is sab ki kia zaroorat hai.

Sumi: Mahir ritual hai tumko Mandir jana parega.

Mahir: ok mom!

Sumi: kal subah early morning so bhoolna mat!

Mahir: ok!

Sumi left! Bela came out from washroom and settled her dress. Mahir holds her waist and pulls her. Bela bends her eyes down and says "Mahir door khula hai koi aajayga!"

Mahir pecks her lips and says "you are so cute!" Bela pushes him snd ran away and says "meet you tonight at terrace! " and then she left. Mahir blushes hearing her!

At night!

Mahir's concentrate is on Bela as Misha went out with her friends. Mahir came to bela's room. She was lying on bed busy in her mobile. When Mahir jumps on her and kiss her neck. Bela got shocked and jerk him and says "Mahir friend se baat kr rahi hoon video call!"

Mahir looks at her mobile and got embarrassed to see her friend giggling.

Juhi: Bela let's cut the call. Jiju bhut desperate hain.

Bela: nahi juhi its ok! Ye bus ese hi.

Juhi: pata hai! Mahir bhai pata hai yeh Bela na poora din aapka name leti rehti hai.

Mahir: Really?

Juhi: haan! Mahir esa hai, Mahir wesa hai.

Mahir: Bela...

Bela: juhi tere pait me koi baat tikti nahi hai.

Mahir: meri cute si behen ko Q dant rahi ho.

Bela: bcoz me uske bhai ka sir nahi phorh skti.

Mahir: arre! Juhi tumhari friend na...

Bela glares at hum. Mahir stop saying while juhi giggles and says "Ok bela bye, bye bhaiya enjoy!

Mahir: bye cutie!

Bela kept her phone on side table and says "Mahir tum na bhot...." but he didn't let her complete and kissed her lips. Bela got shocked by his action but she closes her eyes and reciprocate the kiss. Mahir smooches her lips. While bela sucks his tongue. Mahir hovers her and broke kiss. He kiss on her cleavage and says "terrace ka kia plan hai?"

Bela: surprise hai!

Mahir: batao na!

Bela: No

Mahir: ok na batao wese Misha kaha hai?

Bela: Wo hostel wapas gy as shaadi tak aapki to be wife apni to be saas ki help karegi.

Mahir: Ohh chalo acha hai!

Bela: Ab choriye mujhe!

Mahir: Q?

Bela: terrace pr nh jana!

Mahir: jana to hai.

Bela: So lets go!

Mahir picks her in his arms and rubs his nose against her and says "jab me hoon to tumko chalne ki zaroorat nahi hai!" Bela smiles while mahir took her to terrace. While terrace is fully decorated.

Lightening, balloons, and rose petals are giving a perfect view. While a cute table is kept in middle with a chocolate cake. Whole terrace is decorated beautifully.

Mahir got surprised and asks "Ye kia hai?" Bela holds his shoulder and says "Meri life me aakr mujhe itna bara gift diya hai so ek chota sa return gift." Mahir pecks her lips and says "I love you! "

Bela: I love you too.

Mahir kept her on floor and they both cut cake while bela feeds first bite to Mahir while mahir also feeds her.

Just then music plays

Meri rahein tere tak hain!
Tujhpe hi to mera hak hai!
Ishq mera tu beshak hai!
Tujhpe hi to mera hak hai!

Sath choronga na tere peeche aaonga!
Cheen longa ya khuda se mang laonga!
Tere naal taqderaan likh waonga!
Mera tera ban jaonga!

Mahir looks at her. His gaze is melting her. Just then mahir pulls her by her waist and start dancing cozily. Mahir rolls her and she falls in his arms. He catches her and pecks her lips. Then he back hugs her and swings on rydhum. Bela closes her eyes feels his hot breathe on her neck. She breathes heavily. While mahir nuzzels in her neck.

Then mahir make her sit on table and holds her waist and says "I love you!"

Bela: I love you too!

Mahir: wese is hot dress me bhot hot lag rahi ho!

Bela: bhool rahe ho kuch.

Mahir: No! I know ye dress tumko mene gift ki th.

Bela: yup!

Mahir: I love you meri jaan!

Bela: No you don't!

Mahir: I do! In fact I love you more than you love me... Tumhare liye kisi ko bhi dhoka de skta hoon.

Bela: khud ko bhi!

Mahir:.......